CHAPTER 14 - I Got You

Should I try to do that again?...Maybe he will come to me like he did last time.

______________________

Chawarin POV

Nah...maybe I should not do that. Last time he shouted at me, guess it's not a good idea to do that again... he'll mad at me.

I sighed. He must be far away from me now... I don't know just how long it been since he left me anyway. Plus, just where can I find him...

I bit the bottom of my lips as I thought that I was totally doomed. I failed...to catch up after him...and now that I'm out of this place, I'm pretty sure I can't get back in anymore. Just where else should I go after this.

I feel like crying. I looked up to the sky. And there are not a single twinkling lights in the dark sky. Only the moon is smiling down on me.

I held my tears in. I should at least try to do something and not end up crying like last time again. I should find him. Quick... Think, how do I find my way to him.

As I looked around. I keep my eyes on the people that walk past me. I watched as they walked to the sidewalk of the road and waited for something.

And then, there is a big moving thing like in the tv stop by. I believe they called this a bus. Then all the people rushed in before the bus moving again.

Ouh....is that a thing here? Will the bus take me to him? Seems like all people here get on that thing? should I follow them too?

Without a second thought, I made my way there at the bus stop. Waiting for another bus to pick me up. While I stood there, I was a bit tired from all the runs before.

I think it may take a little time before another bus to come. So I sit there... waiting patiently. I stared at the road, I watched as the cars passed by. Yes that's what they called that thing.

While I was looking ahead, somehow my eyelids started to feel heavy. I started dozing off. And before I know it, I fell asleep at the bus stop, in the sidewalk while waiting for the bus to come.

I don't know how long I've been asleep,

Neither since when it starts to rain...

Third person POV

The rain was pouring down to the earth. Nothing could be heard other than the tons of water droplets crashing to the ground and a faint sound of the traffic in the busy road.

But this time, at this particular moment, a man named Zee couldn't hear anything, except for his heartbeat which was a beating a little louder and faster than any other days.

Zee stood there as his eyes fixated on the small guy that leaned on the bus top pole, sleeping like that was what he was doing all this time. Wearing a familiar loose black leather jacket and of course...

The bouquet of pink roses that simply rested on his lap.

And when the guy slowly opens his eyes, his eyelashes flutter showing his brown boba eyes that staring back at Zee. And that what Zee thought as a strangely addictive smile, appeared on the guy's face.

His eyes softened. And without Zee knowing it, that small body already wrapped around his drenched cold body. Somehow... somehow Zee didn't dislike it...he rather found his heart at ease.

And what Zee didn't expect after that is... how his muscular arm automatically wrapped around on that small body too. He just returned those hugs as well.

Now that Zee returns those hugs, he finally can feel how small this body are...this weirdo have a small body frame that makes it look more fragile, and can break anytime if you didn't handle them with care.

And just like that...It's just the two of them... hugging as the rain pouring down to them.

_________________________

After what feel like emotional scene earlier, now both of them are sitting at the bus stop. After what happened a second ago, Zee was found speechless in his seat. He was so embarrassed,  like what the fu*k just happened.

It's just a reflex for Zee to return that hug since he also was searching for these guys. You know like you are relieved that you finally find them. But still, Zee thinks that it's not the right thing to do when the person is pretty much a stranger to you.

It was an impulsive action!

' Shit that was pretty embarrassing.. I hope he didn't find me kind of strange'

Zee slowly steals a glance at the person that was sitting  right beside him.

'But...come to think of it...he also does that to me first. He was the one that hugged me first! Plus he doesn't even know me at the time, nor me know him'

Zee slightly thought that in his head.

"Hey...you should not do that again...you might get sick"

What Zee means is by standing in the middle of a pouring rain...cuz that's what they just did earlier.

Zee said as the guy beside him tilted his head to him. His boba eyes were fixated on Zee. And Zee just stared at it.

There's something about those eyes...that reminds Zee to certain something...but he can't recall what it is...it was something with a glistening lights...a spark that you could see if you stare closely to it.

Zee reached his hand out and touched the top of the guy's head. But then he quickly retreated when he felt his actions just now is wrong.

'What the hell am I doing'

He was shy and shocked at his own action actually. He can't believe he suddenly does that.

While the guy in front of him just let out a soft chuckle. Zee was looking away, feeling a little embarrassed.

"Sorry... I really didn't mean to do that. It's just that... I find your hair is also drenched because of the rain"

Zee explains but quickly gets speechless again as the guy in front of him suddenly reaches out for Zee's hand and puts it back on top of his head.

Yeah it was okay when the guy just hugged him like that, but never did Zee the one who touched this guy back. Not until a second ago and now.

Especially, It should not be on the head since it was considered inappropriate except for family members or close friends. That's why Zee panicked when he suddenly touched the guy's head.

Not to mention that both of them are considered strangers to each other.

Well it seems like the guy was cool with that so Zee then just patted the guy's head with a slight smile appeared on his face.

"Umm....Do you have a place to stay for tonight?"

Zee hesitately asks after removing his hand from the top of the guy's head. The guy quickly shook off his head, telling Zee that he had no place to stay.

"My hotel room is not too far away from here...it-its not like that.. I got no bad intentions... it's just that you are drenched cold now..a-and you could get sick if you were staying outside..so-"

Zee was stuttering, explaining as he afraid that the guy might think he have planning something bad but then he quickly stopped as he felt a hand resting on top of his hands. When he looked up to the guy beside him. His eyes were met with a warm smile and after that he was handed a piece of paper that was written...

'I got it'

To be continued...

Don't forget to leave a vote!
Next chap?
⬇️