CHAPTER 15 - Back To The hotel Room

'I got it'

_______________________________

After what it felt like forever in the car, finally, Zee and the guy arrived at Zee's hotel room. Actually it's surprising Zee that the guy didn't rebel or protesting like that when Zee asked him to enter his car. Zee also wondered like...didn't he feel scared or whatsoever like that?

When both of them were in the cars, it was so awfully awkward and dead silent throughout the drive to Zee hotel. And the fact that Zee is the only one who can talk properly here made it even worse. The only thing that Zee noticed is that the guy just kept smiling like a passenger princess, sitting right beside Zee.

Zee also can feel the guy's gaze pierced through his face also his smile that radiates blinding lights to Zee.

Just why is he smiling like an idiot and staring at me like that? Did I owe him something? I started to feel that he was actually a bit weird...

Yeah, that was what Zee thought on the way to his hotel room.

But then again what can Zee do. Isn't it Zee the one that decided to come back to the hospital and searching for him like a fool when the guy gone missing? So yeah... Zee is actually also the weird one here. But overall Zee is just thinking to help this guy find his way home.

Zee rather feels sorry for the guy, that's why... at least for now that was the reason. Somehow it's just his intention to help him.

"Please come in... sorry that my room is kinda small. Suit yourself"

Zee said as he opened his hotel's room door wide. While the guy just followed Zee inside after Zee went inside first. And after that Zee locked the door behind them again.

The guy throws his eyes around at the hotel room. It's not too big...and not too small. When you enter the hotel room it's like, you can directly see the king sized beds and a big tv Screen in front of it.

And also the balcony that is just right beside the bed. Meanwhile the bathroom is not too far away from the main door. It also has a small kitchen and a table for two people, well since it only has two chair provided there.

"Here"

The guy looked at Zee as Zee handed him a white hotel towel.

"To dry your head"

Zee said, pointing at the guy's head. The guy took it and started to put it on top of his head.

Zee that saw him walk over to the guy again and took the towel from him and started to wipe the guy's head using the towel.

"Do it like this...it won't dry your head if you just put it like that"

Zee said as he helped to dry the guy's wet hair. Then he realised, wait....their clothes that they are in right now is still wet. Shouldn't they change it now? Zee was thinking that this guy must feel cold.

"Oh yeah...you might as well want to take a shower... You can take these clothes off, you might want to change your clothes as well, right?"

Zee said as he sled the towel back to the guy's shoulder. He then got to his luggage, searching for any spare clothing that he had.

"Let me get you some fresh clothes. It might be a bit bigger for you...but at least you have something to change too. If possible I'll try to find you some clothes that are suitable-"

His eyes got wide as his tongue was stuck to let out any words. The clothes on his hands instantly dropped to the ground.

Zee was talking to the guy while searching a clothes for the guy to wear. After grabbing a pair of t shirts and shorts he then quickly turned around. But then his words were quickly cut when he was served with the 'view' in front of him.

"WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?"

Zee shouted to the guy as he saw a white, fair, spotless bare skin. Yeah, The guy is 'COMPLETELY' naked. All the clothes that he wore earlier were lying on the floor except for the towel that was hanging around his neck.

Zee quickly covers his eyes using his palm. Meanwhile the guy just stood there looking confused as ever. When he sees Zee reacting that way, he takes his paper and the pen that he puts on his paper bags earlier.

Then he walks towards Zee.

"Just stay still!! Stay there..Why are you striping off In front of me?! Are you out of your mind?!"

Zee said again but still covering his eyes using his hands. But that didn't stop the guy from coming towards him. He then removed Zee's hands that covered his own eyes.

' you said to take my clothes off??'

He was holding both of Zee's hands as he stare at Zee with his boba eyes. Like... asking for an explanation about that.

Zee held the paper high as he didn't dare to look down. As Zee read the words on the paper he quickly slapped his own forehead. Zee most likely wants to say, 'Are you kidding me?!!?'

At this moment, Zee and the guy stood close to each other so Zee didn't see anything but the guy's face. And of course that freaking innocent stare.

Zee closes his eyes as he takes the towel that hangs around the guy's neck and wraps it on the guy's body.

"I didn't mean it like... literally taking it off here! What I mean is... when you're inside the bathroom! when you want to take a shower. When you want to change your clothes!"

Zee said as he holds both of the guy's shoulders. The guy just innocently made a mouth gesture like 'oh' then nodded his head slightly.

Zee let out a sighed.

"Now...since you already removed your clothes...what about you go ahead and take a shower first?"

Zee said as he pushed the guy to the bathroom. The guy stays still though. He didn't protest or any of that. After pushing the guy inside, Zee then closed the door.

"Tell me if you need anything!"

Zee said before slumping down to the ground. He really can't believe this guy was this naive. Or what he just saw earlier. And of course he can't believe that he just sees that for 'free'. What, so everything that Zee said he will just follow it, huh?

After collecting the wet clothes on the ground, Zee put it in one place and planning to bring it to the dry laundry later.

After finishing doing that, he sat back down to the floor beside the bathroom door, waiting for the guy to finish taking a shower. Although, he feels kind of weird cuz he didn't hear any sounds of water running at all.

Maybe he does something else first? I mean in a good way okay....

But after 15 minutes Zee started to feel worried. Why is he not finished yet? As he didn't hear anything either sounds of someone showering or the guy's voice calling for his presence, he started to doubt things...

But this point Zee just leave him be at first. But as it's started to taking a lot of time he starts to run out of patience...

Just what the heck is happening to him there?!

To be continued...

Don't forget to leave a vote!
Next chap?
⬇️