CHAPTER 17 - Shower 2

BAMM!!!!

___________________________

Third Person POV

And here is when...

In a blink of an eye, everything just moved too quickly and now Zee was on top of the small weirdo. While the guy was beneath him, lying on the slippery tiles.

Thank god that Zee was fast enough to catch the guy's head from meet directly to the hard white tiles. So yeah...the impact is not that bad.

Cuz if Zee did not do that...or late a second there. Zee knows this will end up pretty bad...Zee doesn't even want to think about it.

"Aowwww...."

The guy that was lying on the tiles, let out a slight groan. Zee quickly gets up from him and sits on the tiles before pulling the guy to sit up.

"I-im sorry...are you okay?..."

Zee looked at the guy with a guilty face. The guy still closed his eyes but still slowly nodded his head after that. 'shit...' Zee slightly cursed under his breath.

As Zee looks at the guy beside him he thinks...

'I should just wash his eyes first in the sink...if I did, this will not happen...'

'He was scared because he couldn't see properly...'

Zee then stands up from his position and after that he slowly helps the guy to slowly get up as well.

While Zee supports the guy to stand up, still in his arm... Zee tried to bring him closer to the shower that was already running for a long time now.

As they got closer to the shower, the guy started to grab Zee clothes tightly. Zee at first was planning to take the guy's hands off from his clothes but then again he feels guilty doing so. In the end he got no other options but to get into the shower with the guy.

Zee then slowly removed the guy's hands that were wrapped around his body and took a clear look at the guy. Just the guy's face of course, his eyes didn't bother to wander elsewhere.

After the water soaks both of their bodies. Zee then gently rubs the guy's hair to rinse the soap from his head. And after that Zee cleaned his face and a moment after that the guy started to blink his eyes a few times. Guess his vision is clear now.

And throughout the showering session, the small guy just stares at Zee's face while his arm is still wrapped around Zee's body.

' Is there something on my face?? No... That's not the case. This is what he usually do anyway..'

Zee thought as he rinsed the soap from the little guy's body.

After Zee finished showering him, He took the bathrobe and wrapped it around on the small guy. A towel that he used earlier, Zee put it on top of his head and asked the guy to sit and wait for him in the bed.

" Don't think or do anything strange again okay...what I mean by waiting for me in bed is... Literally... just stay still there and don't do anything strange. I'll just take a quick shower and comeback"

And of course, after Zee entered the bathroom he was the one who cleaned the bathroom from the floor to the ceiling. And Zee himself took a shower after finishing that.

__________________________

'Did he angry with me?? Not gonna lie I think what I did just now is wrong'

Chawarin the napping star was now sitting on top of the king sized bed, Feeling bored as he didn't move an inch from his position from the moment he sat on the bed. Just like what Zee told him earlier. He sniffed a few times as he rubbed his eyes that still have lingering stings a little.