CHAPTER 11 - Consequences 2

Chawarin POV

Sometimes I wonder...am I a blessing? Or am I actually a cursed...a nightmare that every person ever dreamed of...now I started to doubt that, are the things that I do now is right?

It's true that everything has its pros and cons...I've just learned that it's all up to me now...whether I want to be a lucky star...or an unlucky one... it depends on my mission now.

If I succeed in this mission which is to fulfill his wishes then, it will be considered that he was lucky. But if I fail...then it will be a disaster to him.

Now that I fully understand this whole situation, It's started to make me feel scared.. it's not as exciting as before...

"Do you understand now?"

I snapped back to reality when the old lady in front of me talked to me again. I just nodded my head in return.

"Hear this... I don't want to scare you or disappoint you... Listen, I just want you to focus and take this matter seriously... Believe me, before you know it, those six months are nothing... time flies faster even quicker these days"

I stare into my food as I lose my appetite. I was found speechless now, I was so worried thinking about this things.

"So you better move quickly...and don't waste your time playing around"

I looked back at her.

'I know! And I will!'

She smirked at me before scoffed at me.

"You have a plan? By the way... just who's this 'lucky' guy that you choose anyway"

I was about to answer her when suddenly...

"Baaah!!! Hehehe, grandma! what are-"

Then suddenly, he just appeared in front of me! See? It was destiny... I believe I'll be fine succeeding in this mission.

I quickly got up from my seat before running towards him and gave him a tight hug. I looked at the old lady and told her this...

'This is him! He looks great right?'

But she didn't answer me... instead she rather looked surprised. I believe this human of mine looks way too good that she got stunned.

After that I gave him this one paper that I, actually brought with me from the ward in case if he comes here today. As I handed him the paper, he then read what I wrote there to me.

And he did understand it! Then I don't have to worry. I still can communicate with him even though I can't talk to him.

I just wrote that I missed him and he did understand what I'm trying to tell him. I wonder how he felt...did he feel the same?

Somehow this old lady started talking with my man. And they are actually chatting in front of me.. I wonder if they know each other?

I was not really paying attention to what they said to each other btw...but before the old lady goes away. She gives me a last glance...

' Remember what I told you... I'll see you again '

I just gave her a small nod.

Finally I was here with him alone!

He asked me to finish my food then after that he even helped me to clean my face. Believe it or not? He also feeds me using spoon y'alls!

After that he brought me back to the ward and talked to the nurse for a moment. I actually understand everything that they said...but even if I know that..there is not much I can do about that...

The fact that I can't talk directly to them makes it harder to express my thoughts about them. The fact that the words that I can write are limited, makes it even more complicated.

Not to mention that I barely can write anything.

As we sat on my bed there, I was feeling very happy that I even swayed my leg on the bed. I leaned my head on his shoulder as my hand wrapped around his arm.

Actually I was thinking what should I say to him. More precisely what should I write to him...

But then he suddenly held my wrist harshly. That actually made me shocked and thrown aback a little. That was never happened before...

"Hey... I know that you actually understand what I am saying right now...just tell me why you are doing this to me"

He said that to me with intimidating looks. Is he angry with me? But how should I tell him this things? I barely know about this world and if I suddenly tell him that I was a star that is coming to fulfil his wishes would he believe me?

But right now... I really want to tell him that I meant no harm to him... That he should not be worry about me. I want to write something to him but his hands that hold mine now is what's stopping me from doing so...but then...

"I'm sorry... sorry that I did that to you"

Not long after that he then apologised to me. He also looks very sad after saying that to me. Somehow I feel guilty now... I don't want him to be sad...is it because of me?

I was panicking, thinking on how to make him feel better...then something came across my mind...I saw someone here kissing the other one in the face and then they will smile together.

Then I also remembered... yesterday, the little girl also said..

"Mommy and Daddy will kiss to make each other feel better. Mommy also kissed Daddy in the lips the moment he came back from work"

So... it's a kiss right?

I then put both of my palms on his face then bring his face closer to mine. Then I put my pursuing lips exactly at his forehead.

But he looks rather shocked when I do that...why, do I kiss at the wrong place? But then his ear and his face seem redder than before.

"What are you doing!!"

He said that to me but in a whispering tone. He also said that after taking both of my hands from his face and holding it in his hands. Somehow this action of him made me chuckle.

After I accidentally let out my chuckle, somehow he also laughed along with me. I think we are good after that, he is not angry with me anymore.

Heyyy! it's actually works! I blow him another kiss. Then he looked at me with a startled face again. After that, he laughed again while trying to stop me from doing so.

Seeing him smiling and laughing like this makes me wonder....how he feels now...For all this year before I came here, how is he doing...did he finally make it...did he already find his happiness?

Actually...to be honest... I'm also still figuring out how to succeed in this mission of mine....on how to fulfill his wishes.

I hope I can stay longer with him...so that I can learn new things about him. But not long after that, he then said that he have to go. I hugged him again before waved at him like the first day he got away from me.

Well that's fine. I was sad not gonna lie.... but I believe he will come back soon, just like what he did today.

He surely come back, he must...

To be continued...

Don't forget to leave a vote!
Next chap?
⬇️