61. SOUTH AMERICA

<Last day in North America>

Mazatlan, Sinaloa, Mexico

The adorable historic city is situated by the sea

The adorable historic city is situated by the sea. It has got the vibe of history as well as coastal life. This city has beautiful buildings bathed in bright vibrating colors. The Spanish colonial architecture reveals beautiful cathedrals, broad plazas and streets adorned with cobble stones.

Although they don't needed to do anything else to enjoy the vibe other than wandering on the streets but they went to the beach to do the ATV ride. This ride reminded them back of Indonesia. That was the best ATV of their lives.

"Hey Jungkook come on; we are playing games" Zaid called him back. Jungkook gave a last click to the setting sun and jogged towards the group.

The staff was doing arrangements for bonfire as they placed themselves around it in a circle. They were all divided into two three groups; all with their usual unofficial travel buddies.

"What is going on?" he asked as he placed himself between Arson and Zaid.

"We are playing Never Have I Ever" Sebastian announced

"How unique" Eka laughed

"But I never played it before. What is it?" Hikari asked in confusion

"Really?" Arson asked amused

"Okay; so in this game, one person will tell something like ...umm like- 'I have never cheated in exams' " she tried to explain

"Then whoever has done the opposite, will take a sip of their drink. Simple" Sebastian completed

"Okay Lets go" he said passing the alcohol and glasses around.

"Wait. Does it have to be something that we have done?" Hikari questioned

"Not really. I can say that 'I have never kissed someone' and sip the drink. Because it's a lie and I have kissed......obviously" Zara replied as Zaid pecked her cheek

"I'll start" Zaid announced excitingly raising his hand.

He starts the game with a smirk "I have never gone skinny-dipping with someone" he says and sips the drink.