53. SEYCHELLES

<DAY-13> to <DAY-16>

ANSE LAZIO, SEYCHELLES

"Let's go to the beach. Zaid and Sebastian are already waiting for us" Eka said as she entered her room followed by Jungkook

"Zara isn't coming?" she asked as she combs her hair

"No, she is feeling tired after the travel but Jimin hyung is joining us" Jungkook replied as he balances his body on the door's frame.

She looks at him then again at the mirror before taking the last look "Let's go"

As they reached the nearby beach they were mesmerized by the beauty. Now they know what Chris meant when he said that Seychelles has the best beaches of the world.

 Now they know what Chris meant when he said that Seychelles has the best beaches of the world

They all ran towards the water to take out their exhaustion

"Eka remove your t-shirt" Arson shouts from under the tree.

As if they all forgot about it, they came back hurriedly removing their tops and bottoms to throw it beside a stone. Eka and Arson who were wearing shorts thought to take off their T- shirts only.

"You've got a big tattoo bro" Eka said as she look at Jimin's rib that says 'NEVERMIND'

"Still not more than Jungkook's arm" Jimin laughed pointing at Jungkook who just removed his shirt.

"Damn I got a hot brother" Eka chuckled "I gotta protect you from other girls"

Meanwhile Arson's mind got a flashback of Jungkook from concert night and she turned around to take off her t shirt.

"Let's gooooo" Sebastian yelled at the top of his lungs making everyone follow him

As soon as they entered they shivered by the sudden change of temperature.

"Let's race" Zaid suggested "We have to go and touch that stone in the middle of water and swim back to the starting point"

"And whoever comes last, will do a dare suggested by others" Jimin adds

"Except Jimin hyung" Jungkook protested "He gives the worst dares"

"So you are scared because you will come late" Jimin challenged

"Scared and I? Bring it on hyung" Jungkook huffed

They placed themselves on the beach facing the stone. They stood in a line that starts from Eka then Arson then Jungkook, Jimin, Zaid and Sebastian on the other end.

Jungkook looked at Arson patting her shoulder "You gotta put efforts. Don't come last" he teased making her roll her eyes.

"Think about yourself. Okay? I'll win th-" she stops talking when she saw Jungkook looking near her cleavage "You perve-"

"Are you guys ready?" Zaid shouts when Arson follows Jungkook's gaze. She immediately covers the area when she noticed the faded hickey on her cleavage. Jungkook clears his throat and jumps into the water after hearing 'Go'