51. EGYPT

EGYPT, AFRICA

<DAY-2> to <DAY-5>

Giza, Egypt

If I say that they had lost the count of the number of museums they had visited in past two days; I won't be wrong.

Egyptian civilization is among the four oldest civilizations of the world; as we all know. Thanks to the history books. But they have never thought that learning about history can be this amusing.

Now, after visiting the enormous number of museums; they are feeling like they are in the Egyptian era themselves.

Standing in front of the pyramid that they had seen countless number of times in their general knowledge or history book seems surreal. Now they know why the 'Giza Pyramid' is considered as a wonder. Even after centuries it is still intact.

The work of limestone done in making the Great Sphinx with a head of human and body of lion is standing amidst the golden brown land is scenic

The work of limestone done in making the Great Sphinx with a head of human and body of lion is standing amidst the golden brown land is scenic. It's the largest and oldest sculpture of world.

.

.

Khan El Khalili Bazaar

"Damn, I am feeling like I had jumped into a time machine" Eka spoke with glittering eyes "I am feeling like a queen of Egypt"

Arson chortled "I don't think the queens of Egypt would bargain in street shopping"

"Hey I like this one. It would go perfect with my dad's office" Jungkook said showing a table lamp "Even it will go great with your living room too"

"You are too observant! Aren't you?" Arson spoke with a surprising face. This guy had definitely scanned her house in a single visit.

Now you must be thinking 'how they aren't awkward after the room incident?'

Well, as usual Jungkook teased her and made things less awkward. Later they ignored the topic like nothing happened and were caught up with the traveling. Also, their common friends group made it impossible for them to ignore each other.