56. FRANCE

<FLIGHT TO PARIS>

Arson placed herself by the window with a bit of sadness of leaving her brother behind.

Although Taran told her that he will be traveling to Mont Saint Michael with his friend who made him interested in this vlogging field. He purposely matched his schedule with her itinerary so they can meet that time too.

The plane started to reach high up in the sky and she tried to enjoy the drone view until it get covered with the clouds.

Chris was sitting beside her this time as Hikari was sitting with Eka to discuss about her wedding. The girl is more excited for Eka's wedding then Eka herself.

.

.

.

.

.

How awkward can the situation get? A minute ago she was peacefully sitting with Chris on her seat but as soon as the flight reached the height Chris exchanged his seat with Jungkook.

Now they were sitting side by side and she was completely looking out of the window to avoid his presence. If she flew like that to Paris; her neck will definitely freeze.

There is one thing that she is unaware of.

It's Jungkook who insisted Chris to exchange seats.

Why? Watch yourself.

.

"Arson"

His hesitant voice came. She turned to look at him; no expressions on her face but thousand questions running in her mind.

The most important one being-

'What is he going to talk about?'

Jungkook cleared his throat "Actually you know I mentioned the collaboration meeting when we were going to take pictures in front of the lake...because of Eka"

'Meeting? When did he talk about that? Whatever! I wasn't in my sense at that time anyway. Let's just nod'

"Yes, so that is going to be in Paris just after the day we land there" he said

'What about it?' she tried to understand his point.

"Okay?" she looked at him with a frowned expression. 'Why is he talking with so many pauses? Get it over with'

"Dad and I are joining it" he said, now making her impatient.

"Jungkook" she spoke

He felt it foreign to hear his name from her mouth after so long "Can you please stop beating around the bush?"

"Huh?" he was caught and became embarrassed "Actually I- You know my dad loves mathematics and-"

"Jungkook!"

That was an impatient and a little annoyed sound. He breadth in and spoke in a single breadth.

"Okay! My dad wants to meet you and he told me to take you with me to meet him"

.

.

.

.

Paris, France

*Knock Knock*

"Coming" Jungkook said as he approached the door

He opened it and saw a rare sight. It's rare for her to come on his door; that too when they decided to avoid each other.

"Yes?" he asked "You want to come in?"