18. EKA ON SLEEPOVER

continued....

Jungkook jerked Arson aside with an attitude walk and jumped in the pool.

"What was that?" Zaid and Arson looked at each other

1 min later he came up with a chest in his hand.

"Yeaaaaaaahhhhhh.....We won" she screamed in excitement and they did a group hug

"Open it fast" Zaid said snatching the chest from his hand while breaking the group hug.

Arson also moved back from the hug but dragged again towards Jungkook

"Hey leave me" she punched his chest which was shirtless

"Do you really want me to leave you" he said looking down to her chest. She followed his gaze and cursed herself for hugging him. Her white semi-transparent top was wet and her bra is visible....but that's not the problem.. the problem is that; that the shape of her nipple is visible.

She looked up and found Jungkook looking at her already with a poker face.

"What?" she asked trying to be normal. He rolled his eyes at her 'acting cool' attitude

"Zaid pass me the towel" he ignored her question.

He wrapped the towel around her before moving back and walking away.

"Hmm...Mr. caring Playboy..I see"

.

.

"Hey I am going to my mom's house for tonight. I will come back tomorrow morning. Okay?" Eka informed everyone sitting in living room. They nodded in return.

"And my mom want to invite you guys for a meal; before we move to our next destination"

"Chris tell me whenever it is possible according to our itinerary"

Chris nodded and then she took her leave.

.

.

Arson was making her bed to sleep. She was happy because today the complete bed belongs to her; that's when she received a knock on her door. She went to open the door and she saw Hikari, Chris and Jungkook standing there with wide smiles.

"What?" she asked

"Let's watch a movie tonight" Hikari said excitedly

"Come on Arson join us.... I will go and make popcorns for us" Jungkook said moving towards the kitchen area

"I will go and grab blanket for us. Come to the living room fast" Chris left the two females alone

"Let's go"

Arson picked her blanket and went to the living room before shutting the door behind.

They went to ask Mr. Johnson and Zaid but they refused because Mr. Johnson was tired and Zaid was sleeping drunk on the bed already.

 Johnson was tired and Zaid was sleeping drunk on the bed already