9. TOKYO

<DAY-2>TOKYO, JAPAN

<DAY-2>
TOKYO, JAPAN

It's a very pleasant morning when everyone is having their breakfast in an open restaurant near the Tokyo Tower. The breezy air is filling their lungs up to the brim along with the smell of the traditional Japanese tea. Everyone is in their spring outfits looking all fresh in the floral print shirts or frocks. Hikari is sitting just opposite to Jungkook and beside Arson on a 8 sitter table. Arson opened her hair to feel the breezy pleasant weather and took a deep breath. Her phone buzzed indicating that she received a DM on her instagram; she opened it. It was an image sent by Jungkook; she looked in his direction before opening it.

"Just open it" he said still looking at his own phone. She opened it and it was a current picture of her, clicked by him in open hair.

JK:

JK: Can't take my eyes off you ❤️

She chuckled..

Arson: Nothing new, I guess. 😎

JK: Where is the lie? 😉

Arson: Btw the picture is really good, why did you sent it with an one time opening limit?

JK: So that you ask for the picture again and I will tell you to send me your phone number.
Because, the pixels don't turn out to be good if we send it over insta DMs. You know? 🙂

Arson: Wow! I like the excuse 😂

Send it on +91XXXXXXXXXX

JK: Is that your country code in the beginning?

Arson: Yup

~Received an image on Whatsapp ~

Arson: Wow that was quick.

Arson: Btw... you use Whatsapp in Korea?

JK: Yeah people do use it. But it's not the main messaging app in Korea.