23. FEELS LIKE HOME

<DAY-1>

MALDIVES

She entered his room.

"You are here already. Look I have a surprise for you" he said signaling towards the over ocean net bed; which was now covered with blankets and pillows

"You called me here to tease me?" she asked with a sad face

"No...It's all yours today" he said and held her hand to take her towards the bed.

"Really? Don't you want to sleep on it now?" she asked with a wide smile while not believing what he just said.

"Well ...I wanted to but that's okay. You were more excited"

After a minute.

"Where would you sleep?" she asked him

"On my bed" he pointed towards the bed which was inside the room.

She hummed in response. She was happy but was not feeling good that he was leaving that bed for her; even when he wants to sleep on that too.

"Umm...Jungkook stay here with me until you sleep. Let's do star gazing. What say?" she suggested in excitement, all of a sudden. He nodded and sat beside her. They lay down while looking at the evening sky which turned into a sky full of stars within an hour. It was feeling like the whole galaxy is here.

"Thank you" she spoke looking up in the sky

"Shut up and enjoy. I am not your appa whom you are thanking formally" he replied still looking at the sky

"Rude"

"By the way isn't it beautiful?" she asked looking at the stars

"Indeed. Let's capture it. Wait" he stood up and went to take his camera

He came back and laid down again, clicking the picture of the sky. He turned towards her and clicked random shots of her too.

"Hey come here let's click a picture together" he asked her and she slide herself towards him

He placed his hand around her shoulder before turning the camera to selfie mode and clicked a picture.

"Let's enjoy the reality now" he said putting the camera back on the floor beside him. He was expecting her to go back to her old position after the picture but she didn't. She was looking up at the sky while lying on his arm which he placed earlier for the photo.

Jungkook liked her close to him but he thought that she is upset and needed a company. So he tried to talk to her.

"You Okay" he asked and she hummed in reply

"I am not complaining but you are being more comfortable around me lately. Any special reason?" he asked curiously

"Well I was comfortable around you earlier too; but I was afraid that you are a playboy so you know.."