38. SKYDIVING

_ _ _ _ _

How is this book till now?

Any ideas or expectations?

_ _ _ _ _

<DAY-2>

DUBAI, UAE

In case you ask if she was nervous, the answer is No! But to be honest her heartbeats went somehow fast when Jungkook jumped off; as he jumped first. Watching him do the freefall was somehow scary, it really felt like a baggage is falling from the sky to earth rapidly.

As she knew it's almost her turn, she heard her instructor said, let's do this Arson, with his very firm and strong voice. Before she knew it, she already jumped off the plane. And she flip-jumped like pros and of course landed like a skydiving queen!

As soon as she jumped off the plane; the freefall moment, she felt so many things at once, it was for sure an unparallel package of feelings but what exceeded all was the excitement and the view which was there before her eyes. She felt so privileged, and she was so humbled. The view was so breath-taking!

The feeling of the wind rushing against her face was infuriating, but she really floated peacefully on the earth, It felt like she own the world

The feeling of the wind rushing against her face was infuriating, but she really floated peacefully on the earth, It felt like she own the world. Everything was so beautiful and perfect at that moment. Being a curious person, thanked to her instructor who was patient and allowed her to learn, he taught her to control parachute and she asked him to spin the parachute and back flipped it, she enjoy the view.

Just as many things in life, the peaceful moment comes after the storm, so as skydiving. The floating was so dreamy, but those 40 seconds of free falling was so adventurous and nerve-wrecking, then her instructor opened the parachute, at least everything seemed calm. She really enjoyed both land and ocean views.

"How you feeling?" Jungkook asked jogging towards her while adjusting his messed up hair with an excited smile.

"Saying the experience was fantastic and super exhilarating is an understatement" she was happy and the joy knew no bounds. "What about you?"

"Trust me, I loved this adventure it's something I would love to do over again... anywhere and anytime!" he stated giving a fist bump in excitement.

"It was crazy right?" Chris spoke while coming towards their direction

"Without any doubt" Arson replied cheerfully

"Are you guys okay with doing desert safari this after noon?" Chris asked looking at the other two

"Umm..No I am not feeling like doing it. I have already experienced it when I visited here with some cousins" Arson declined adjusting her outfit

"Yeah I am also busy. I have some work with a friend over here. You should continue with the other travelers" Jungkook also declined gulping down the water.