chapter28~BRAVE SUBHADRA♥

Next morning.

Subhadra was getting ready and arjun was sitting on sofa looking at some papers. Suddenly he see his beloved is get ready who look too beautiful.

Arjun keep his work aside and going near his subhadra and back hug her. Subhadra smiled and said"arya".

Arjun closed his eyes and hummed. Subhadra said"I want to go and see abhira and............................. Before she could complete Arjun kiss her she stopped as soon as she feel his lips.

Arjun pulled her closed by waist . Subhadra hand were on his chest . Arjun deepened the kiss. Later he broke the kiss and look at subhadra who was turned red.

Arjun was about to kiss he again but stop as he hear abhira voice"pitashri where are you".

Arjun subhadra move away from each other.

Abhira came inside chamber and look at Arjun angrily.

Arjun understand he didn't meet her in morning thag why she is anger.

Arjun said"what happened to my sweet daughter ".

Abhira said" Don't talk to me I am angry at you".

Arjun said"sorry my daughter ".

Arjun hold his ears abhira smiled at hug him. Arjun kissed her forehead.

Both smiled at each other. Subhadra cough so they can feel her presence.

Abhira and Arjun said to each other" Abhira/pithashri do you hear some sound ".

Subhadra shaked her head in disbelief and left from there. Both Arjun and abhira goes behind her but she didn't look back after sometime abhi came towards his mother and said" Mata mamishree satyabhama and mamishree rukmini call you".

Subhadra nodded and leave.

Abhi said"Pithahree mamashree has call you ".

Arjun also left later. Abhi left to his work after saying bye to his sister. Abhira decided to goes to renu chamber.

She was going clumsily she get hit by someone. She feel in floor.

Abhira look and see pradymuna who was looking at her abhira feel butterflies in her stomach when she see him looking at her like this.

Abhira forward her hand and said"sakha will you help me in every situation and never leave my side na".

Pradymuna take her hand in his and make her stand and said"yes I will never leave you side. I can't promise you that I will solve you all problems but I can promise you that you don't need to face it alone I will be there to face problem with you".

Abhira smiled.

On the way draupadi with suthana were passing seeing pradymuna and abhira holding hand suthana get angry and jealous. She goes towards her chamber crying. Draupadi look at both them angrily.

She goes near them and fake a smile.

Draupadi said"pradymuna I see bhanu searching for you".

Pradymuna said"bhanu search for me but he was.... Draupadi said"yes he is ".

Pradymuna left to see.

Abhira was about leave when draupadi stop her and said" congratulations you have grown up abhira".

Abhira said"thanks samragi".

Draupadi said"you should be careful abhira you should not go near men ,before being a warrior be a princess ".

Abhira look at her. Subhadra who hear her word came and said" Are you talking about pradymuna ".

Draupadi look back and said" Yes a unmarried girl should not go near men's it for her safety only".