chapter 23~broken yet healing♥

After the palace was built. Indradev has already keep all the stuff which they need.

He gave some gift to abhira and abhi. The new that Arjun make mayapur reach at hastinapur and many other kingdom.

Pandavas kunti pandavpantis were happy.yudhishthir has send value able gift to mayapur.

Krishna has ask subhadra go prepare medicine for Arjun and abhi as theya re injured .

Subhadra nodded and make the medicine. She was walking towards abhi room thinking about Arjun. He risk his life to give her comfort and respect.

At night.

Subhadra has made medicine to apply on wounds of Arjun and abhi.

She goes inside abhi room and see him sitting on bed. Lost in his own thought. Subhadra goes near him.

She sit on bed abhi look at her and ask"what happened mata are you all fine".

Subhadra nodded with a smile. Subhadra carressed abhi hair. Cupped her child cheeks. Abhi keep his head in his mother lap.

Subhadra caresses and kiss his hairs. After sometime abhi get up from subhadra lap.

Subhadra caresses his wounds she applied medicine on his wound.

After she was done abhi said"mata sing a lubully.

Subhadra smiled at him. Soon abhi also came.

Abhi and abhira keep there head in subhadra lap.

Subhadra starts to sing.

(Text) Swapna Lok Se Aaa Pankh Lagake
Aajari nidya
Aari Aaja
Mamta Ki Anchal Ke Chaiya Tale
Raj Dulhare Hai unko Sulaja

Soon abhira and abhi slept.

Subhadra take medicine with her. She goes to Arjun room. She see him sitting with Krishna. Subhadra entered.

Krishna said good night and left.

Subhadra goes near bed and wait him to sit. He understand her and goes and seat besides her. Subhadra take out medicine she see he had lots of injury because of war.

Subhadra applied medicine on his arms. That injury was too depth he feel little pain he closed his eyes.

Subhadra applied medicine on his forehead and other wounds.

Arjun was looking at her she herself is broken and she is healing him. Arjun feel bless to get a life partner who's heart is pure like ganga. He admires her.

Subhadra get up as she was done she walk out from chamber and goes to wash hand. Later she come back. She sleep on one side of bed. Arjun sleep other of bed.

Subhadra feel asleep soon. But Arjun couldn't he remember how he use to tease her when they were newly married.

Flashback

It's has been a month Arjun and subhadra  to indraprastha. It's was afternoon subhadra was writing letter to her family.
As Arjun was busy in sabha so she keep her busy with other works.

Arjun came inside his chamber and look around he didn't find his other half. He goes near balcony and look subhadra writing letter.

Arjun call her but she was so busy in writing letter she just hummed.

Arjun said"can you hear me ".shouts

Subhadra said little loudly" Why are you shouting ".

Arjun said" Because you have lost you ears you have become deaf".coming close to her.

Subhadra push him and said"what you call me deaf".

Arjun said"that's what you are".saying this he run in room.

Subhadra run behind him. Arjun sit on bes and take a pillow in his hand.

Subhadra sit in other side of bed and take one pillow.

She beat him with pillow soon all feather laid on bed and floor.

Arjun pulled her by her waist. Tugged her hair behind her ears and made her laid on bed look at her beautiful face. Kiss her neck. She moaned .he brushed his lips on her ears. He kiss her face inche by inche. Soon they get lost in each other's arms.

Flashback ends.

Arjun come out of dream. Look at subhadra how they used to spend there life before dyut sabha after it everything mess up.

He move near carefully not to distrub her sleep. He pecked her forehead with lost of love respect and care.

He goes back his place and close her eyes and sleep took over him.

Next morning.

Arjun and subhadra get busy as now they are maharaja and maharani so they look after administration of there new place. Abhi become senapati of mayapur lots of people from different kingdom come to stay in mayapur. And Arjun welcome them.

Krishna used to help. Arjun and subhadra. Pradhyumna help abhi bit never miss chance to impress his lady love abhira.

Soon everything become stable administration get stable. Abhi start to make s strong army. Krishna always used to support abhi subhadra Arjun and spend time. With abhira.

Later in afternoon news arrived that vatsala with bhanu had arrived. Subhadra hug them Arjun welcome them.

Vatsala talk to Arjun. Arjun love her as a daughter. Vatsala spend her time with abhira too.

Later at night.

Abhira and vatsala make dinner as they wish so didnt allow anyone to come inside kitchen.

Abhi tease her"abhu and vatsala I am hungry I want to eat I don't want to sleep empty stomach ".

Everyone laugh. Arjun subhadra shaked there head.

Abhira vatsala glares at them.

Pradhyumna support abhi" Yes even me to ".

Vatsala said" Then go and cook for yourself we won't gave food to you both".

Abhira said"yes we won't".

They both goes to kitchen. Abhi and pradhyumna laugh.

Bhanu was busy with talking with subhadra. Krishna and Arjun were having talk.

After some prahar. Abhira vatsala open the kitchen door. As soon as they open the door. Smell of delicious food come out.

Abhira and vatsala keep the food on table. Every sit on there sit.

Abhira said"pradhyumna and bharta let me remind you that you both won't get food ".

They both make puppy face. Abhira and vatsala gave them food.

Everyone have the food. Abhi abhira ans subhadra always dinner while talking about day. Arjun was just looking at them.

They were discussing  about childhood banger of abhi abhira pradhyumna vatsala and bhanu.

And laugh.

To be continued.

How was chapter?

Sorry if any mistake.

Please vote and comment ♥

Parthjaya ♥

Radhakrishna ♥