chapter3~draupadi jealous♥

Draupadi was looking at arjun fading figure she goes inside her hut she was always jealous of arjun and subhadra love. She always want arjun should only love her but unstead he love subhadra. She remembered a flashback from when she started to hate subhadra.

Flashback

As subhadra was newly wed wife of arjun today she is going to cook food for her in laws. She was making kheer ladoos halwa etc.

Suddenly someone back hug her and kiss her shoulder. Subhadra blushed and said"arya you shouldn't be here at this time jiji must come at anytime or any other person can come."

Arjun made her turned and pulled by her too close and said"is it then let them I am with my beloved wife and we can do many things when we are alone so dont think about other just think about me and let me think about us".

Subhadra blushed at his word but realised surrounding and pushed him and said"you go arya anyone can come".

Arjun was not ready to leave her he said"ok i will go only if you give me kiss".

Subhadra said"stop it arya we are not in our chamber".

Arjun said"so i am not leaving saying this he hug her from back. "

Subhadra though "if anyone will see us it will be embarrassing so she decided to agree with his wish.

Subhadra said" Ok".arjun smiled.

She turned and softly peck his lips and look down Blushingly.

Arjun grabbed her waist and look at her soft pinkish lips and kiss her lips Passtionaly he grabbed her waist and caresses it with his hand. She parted her lips and he entered in her and nibbed it.

Arjun broke the kiss and placed a hot kiss on her neck and said"now I am leaving you but i will not leave at night".in husky voice.

Subhadra blushed deep red and look down.

Arjun said"you are my priya, my pranpriya ,my peace, my love ,my everything I am incomplete without you".

Subhadra said"and i am incomplete without you ".

They look at each other with lots of love. They failed to note  draupadi standing at kitchen door. Arjun was about to leave draupadi hide other side. And Arjun left. Draupadi goes to her chamber. She was fuming in jealous from this day she start to hate subhadra .

Flashback end

Draupadi though about abhi when the news of his arrival came Arjun too happy he was not that much happy when her and Arjun child was about to born.

Flashback

It's was afternoon draupadi with pandavas were discussing sometime important.

Subhadra was playing with her maid (as draupadi didnt allow her children to be close to her) in garden. She was blindfold suddenly her head start to spin her heart beats fast suddenly she feel darkness and she fainted.

Maid goes and ask permission to entered in court. After getting permission she entered seeeing her panic yuddister ask"what happened Is it important ".

Maid said" Actually maharaj yuvrani subhadra is fainted in garden. "

Hearing subhadra name arjun run out of court room without take permission of  yuddister understand situation didn't say anything all goes to garden.

Arjun sit beside her and said"priya get up what happened to you".

Everyone came at garden.

Nakul said"bharta take bhadra to her chamber let's us check her".

Arjun nodded and picked subhadra in her arms and take her to his and her chamber. He made her laid on bed and tap her cheecks and said with tears eyes"get up priya please".

Bheem said"don't cry Arjun she will be alright ".

Arjun held her hand and keep it close to his heart. Nakul was checking her after he was over checking her. He said" Bharta get ready to sleep on floor , start to learn making food, try to say sorry without your fault and try to handle disgusting request of my sister".

Arjun said"what you blammering say clearly".

Nakul said"you are going to be father soon bharta".

Saying this he hug Arjun. Arjuna hug him and said really nakul nodded. Everyone congratulate him. He was soo happy draupadi can see it on his face she remembered the day when shutkarma will arrive news came he was not this happy. Now she start to feel insecure about to unborn child he will take shutkarma place in Arjun heart. How subhadra take her .

After 9 months abhi born draupadi didnt show any emotion she was Emotionless. Subhadra gave abhi to her. He was smiled at her she sees she was looking like Arjun and subhadra. She faked smiled at them and gave him to subhadra and left.

She have decided not love abhimanyu as her son and treated subhadra as her co wife not as sister".

Flashback end

Bheem said"panchali are you ok".

Draupadi nodded.

After that they engaged in there work.

To be continued.

How was chapter?

Sorry if any mistake.

Please vote and comment ♥

Parthjaya ♥

Radhakrishna ♥