chapter10~embrace ♥

Next day.

Subhadra wake up and found herself sleeping on bed she thought "I was sleeping on swing when did I came here did arya brought me  leave I should get ready".

Subhadra goes to bathing room she wear white simple saree and maid applied turmeric paste on her body . They cleaned turmeric paste with water and after taking bath she goes out with her maids. They help her in getting ready.

After subhadra was done she decided to check on abhi and abhira. On the door she meet arjun who was looking at her but  she completed ignore him after all she is rightfully hurt by him. Before arjun could stop her draupadi called arjun and he left.

Subhadra goes toward practice arena she knew both must be there. Subhadra entered and look at both of them running all over practice arena.

Subhadra said"stop it why are you fighting my childs".

Abhi and abhira goes near her and take her blessings and hug her.

Abhi said"mata she said I should give my bow to her tell her that mamashree himself gave me this raudra bow which is mahadev bow. "

Abhira said"but I don't want it for whole life just a one fight can I ".

Abhi said" No".

Abhira said "please."

No

Please

No

Please

Subhadra said"stop it fix abhira you can have one match with abhi bow but after having breakfast now without any further talk come to dining hall".

Abhi ame abhira nodded. And trio left to dining table.

Seeing abhi entering shurtkarma smiled evilly and said to his 4 brothers something.

In dining hall.

All were present except pandavas. As soon as pandavas entered draupadi son hug there father respectively. Then   Yaudheya Niramitra Sarvaga Suhotra also hug there father.

Abhi stand still and look at arjun from corner of his eyes he feel hurt he didn't try to embrace him with love. But he didn't show is pain he just stand there.

Subhadra look at abhi and said"why are thinking about past forgot it and embrace your father I am sure he also loves you thinking about past will not make everything solve it will create mess after all he is you father ".

Abhi said" I know he is my father but it doesn't gave him right to behave bad with my mother".

Unknown to them arjun was looking at them. He want to embrace his son but his son is anger on him.

Abhira was feeling sad she didn't embrace her father not for a once. She was feeling alone because her father is busy with his other son. She turned to leave but she feel a grip on her wrist she look it was her father.

Abhira didn't look at him before she could say anything arjun hug his daughter
Arjun tears without his permission comes out. Abhira was angry on him but feeling first time her father embrace smooth her she was finally in her fathers embrace. She was overwhelming in the hug she hug him back but the angry was not cool down.

Arjun in soft voice "I am sorry abhira I am really sorry I know I did a mistake no mistake and crime by not identify you if you can please forgive you father I was angry on your bharta duryodhan because of him I was not able to see your childhood but I promise I will protect you gave you all my love which I didn't able to give you in 12 years forgive me ".his tears were coming out of his eyes continuously abhira was melting but the thing she heard from her brother make her strong not to fall in his talks and not to forgive him this soon.

Abhi smiled a little bit clear it immediately. Draupadi was angry. Pandavas and other were happy and hope raised everything will be get smooth.

Arjun broke the hug and left from there. Subhadra smile a little hearing Arjun words but she was feeling also sad for abhi. Kunti look at abhira and keep her hand on her shoulder and said "come let's have breakfast".

Abhira nodded amd everyone have breakfast.

Abhira was going to her chamber. She aas lost in her won thoughts she was happy that her father embrace her but she didn't melt and she should not because she can't forgot everything easily first he hurt her mata then her bharta then forgot that she excite in this world how can he he is my father how can he forgot his own daughter .

Suddenly she collided with someone she look up and see a girl who look 5 year older than her.

The girls ask angrily" Don't you have eyes".

Abhira said witha angrily "same to you don't you have eyes".

The girl said" Do you even know who am I ".

Abhira said" I am don't know and I don't want to know".

The girl said "behave I am daughter of samrat and samragi my name is suthana .

Before abhira could a boy came " Behave you are talking to my sister".

The boy was abhi he keep his hand on abhira shoulder and said"don't your mother teach you to be good to everyone oh wait I forgot samragi said to my mother that a like mother like son I gave you new pick up line rajkumari suthana like mother like daughter now move from our way".

Abhira and abhi left. Suthana fisted her hand angrily "how dare they insult me I will tell to mata ".

Saying she left to draupadi chamber were all her five don were there. Draupadi and her 5 son were angry they have a evil plan to do during kalpradhshan . They 7 people smiled evilly.

Krishna has left to dwarka for some work bit he said that he will be present on kalpradrashan. Subhadra nodded. And krishna left. Subhadra left to meet her jiji and sister. (Not draupadi).

To be continued.

How was chapter?

Sorry if any mistake.

Please vote and comment ♥

Parthjaya ♥

Radhakrishna ♥