chapter19~The Feast♥

Balram has left to dwarka. Krishna rukmini has stay in hastinapur to attend feast as per Yuddisther request and also to look after subhadra.

Abhi and pradhyumna were getting ready as subhadra has order them to get ready .

Subhadra was in balcony making a painting as she love it so to relax her mind she was painting. Renu came and see her busy in painting. She goes near her and keep her hand on her shoulder.

Renu said"jiji what are you doing don't you want to attend feast".with a confusing face.

Subhadra said"no I am not going to come ".

Renu said" Why jiji please because of bharta Arjun and jiji draupadi don't do like this I will be bored if you will not come ".

Subhadra said" Renu dear whats my need to come this feast is for welcoming of Prince and princess ".

Renu said" This feast is not only for welcoming them it is also because after many years our family is together".

Subhadra look at her painting and ask with longing voice"family"?

Renu understand her as she is her best friend and said"ok I know you will come but now can you make abhira ready she is not getting ready alone she need you help. "

Subhadra smiled and keep brush near painting and goes to abhira room with renu.

As soon as subhadra and renu entered they see whole chamber was messed up.

Subhadra ask"what it is abhira".she look other side of room and find vijaya.

Jaya said"subhadra see she is not allowing me to make her wear this necklace ".

Subhadra look and renu, renu look at subhadra both of them brush out laughing. Abhira feel happy seeing her mother happy face.

Subhadra goes near her and place the necklace on her neck and said" My dear today all are going to know that you are a princess and that's why you should look best it not to make you beautiful you are beautiful without them to but in feast you should look like a rajkumari so dont trouble jaya".

Abhira pout as she don't want necklace but her mother make her wear it. Subhadra pulled her cheeks. Kunti entered and said"what it bhadra you are not ready ".

Before subhadra could say renu said" Mata you know what is jiji saying she is not going to come in feast "with pout.

Subhadra glared at her. Kunti said" No my bhadra will come I will make her ready".

Subhadra said"mata but.... Kunti said"won't you hear me".

Subhadra at last agree to come.

Abhira said"I am going"with angry and pout.

Kunti take her to arsu chamber. Subhadra has change her saree into red saree. Kunti placed jewellers. She was doing subhadra hair . Suddenly Arjun entered he see his mother and his wife spend beautiful time he stand near door leaning at wall and look at them seeing his wife smiling cools his heart a bit but he were angry on shrutakarma and draupadi he had decided to talk to them after feast. He was immersed in his though by mistakenly broke the vase which was on table.

Kunti look back and found her third son look at them. Subhadra look back and see him. She immediately turned her face towards mirror. Seeing subhadra cool behaviors kunti action Arjun to do that work for which he come and leave.

Arjun take his Angavashtra and left from there. Kunti decorated subhadra hair with lotus flower. She look to beautiful. Kunti take some kajal and applied behind subhadra ears. Subhadra smiled and hug her and said"come maa lets go I know abhi need my help".kunti nodded both goes towards abhi room.

They both see him struggling to wear Angavashtra. Subhadra goes near him and make him wear Angavashtra perfectly. Kumti remember about Arjun he also use to not able to wear Angavashtra properly and she use to help him she wipe her tears.

After abhi was done they left to feast.

Abhi see vatsala in crowd he had forgot her this day because of they so many drama and his mother sickness. he tell subhadra he will come and goes towards vatsala and take her away from the feast and start at her lovingly.

Abhi said"well you look beautiful vatsala ".

Vatsala said" Ohh you remember me I thought you forgot me. "

Abhi said"oh beautiful how will I forgot you you know na I love you".

Vatsala hummed.

Abhi look her and peck her lips. Vatsala was shocked. She try go push him but she is not that strong. They both parted after some and move towards feast.

Seeing subhadra in red saree Arjun was lost in her he look at her eyes with hold lot of strength, he look at her face which had turned redish because of her saree. He keep looking at her. Subhadra was finding abhira as she is little angry. Dhistadhyum was starting at subhadra but seeing Arjun he removed his gaze.

Draupadi was goes near krishan she though he will not talk to her she was scared to lose her friendship but he talk to her as he know she is doing for Arjun as she love him most.

Suddenly suthana entered wearing heavy jewellery.looking beautiful. All praise her. But soon everyone gaze shifted from her to abhira who look beautiful with minimum jewellery. Suthana amd draupadi get angry.arjun look at his daughter she is just like her mata. He admires her daughter and feel bless to have her.

Seeing abhira everyone praised her. Abhi side hug her. And both joined the function. All the time subhadra was with krishna Rukmini kunti abhi was with vatsala.Abhira was looking where pradyumna is . Pandavas were with draupadi and  other wifes. Yaudheya, sarvaga, Niramitra suhotra joined with abhi vatsala.pandavas patni except draupadi joined subhadra. Draupadi son were with yuvraj dhistadhyum.

All were having good time. Suthana was jealous as everyone shift there gazed at abhira. She feel insecure what if pranayama will get close with abhira.

Pradyumna entered in feast and was searching for abhira. Suthana sees him and she stare at him lovingly.

Draupadi noticed it she thought if her daughter becomes daughter in law of Yadav's then it will be great she goes near pradyumna. Pradyumna was confused why she came.

Draupadi said"pradyumna are you searching for some one should I help".

Pradyumna said"yes samragi but i will find myself ".

Draupadi said" You can call me bua".

Pradyumna said"no samragi i have only one bua and its my subha bua so please dont try to make relation for name sake ".

In low voice" Who knows after subha bua i am your target".

Draupadi get angry but controlled called suthana with her eyes. Suthana came near them. She was looking at pradyumna with love filled eyes.

Pradyumna was confuses by this mother daughter duo. He feel that they are not going to leave him he make a excuse of some work and run  from there".krishna who can see everything with his divine smile laugh other get confuse.

Abhira was walking with a pout on her face. Suddenly she collided with someone.

To be continued.

How was chapter?

Sorry if any mistake.

Please vote and comment ♥

Parthjaya ♥

Radhakrishna ♥