chapter11~love in pool♥

At night.

Subhadra was removing her jewellery and goes near bed and laid down. She hear the sound of door she understood arjun has entered. She know that again she and he have to live with each other. But there love is hidden because of the hurt, separation and anger.

She was lost in her own though. Arjun came and laid on other side of bed. After some subhadra sleep but arjun was awake. Subhadra turn her now she was facing arjun. Arjun look at her face after sometime he close his eyes and fell into deep sleep.

Next morning.

Subhadra get up and look other side of bed. Arjun was not there. Subhadra though"may be he left to court".

Subhadra goes inside snanagrah to get ready for day. Subhadra change into simple white saree and sit on chair and maid start to apply turmeric paste on her soft and milky skin.

Outside bathroom

Arjun removed her jeweller and angavashtra and move towards bathroom he had no idea that subhadra has left to bathroom.

He entered in bathroom and see his wife in simple white saree and water droplet on her skin making her more beautiful.

Subhadra look at him shock of course it was unexpected that he will entered suddenly.

Seeing her a incident came in his mind.

Flashback

Subhadra was taking bath with help of maids. Arjun has returned from kaling he has gone there 2 day ago and he ahs return today. Arjun came inside his room but didnt find his beloved wife so he start to find her. Suddenly he get inside bathroom and she her wear simple white saree and the water droplet on her skin make him loss himself in her beauty.

Suddenly look him and blushed and look down.

Arjun said"ekanth".

All maid left leave them behind.

Arjun move towards subhadra. He pulled her towards him. He was looking at her beautiful face with has turned pink in shyness. Arjun pulled her more closer by her waist. Subhadra raise her toes .

Arjun look at lips which was give a perfect vibe of kiss. He pecked her lips. Then he rubbed his cheeks with her cheeks turmeric paste apply on his cheeks.

Arjun removed his Angavashtra and jewellers. And take turmeric paste and applied of her arms shoulder waist back . He picked her up in his arms and get inside pool which was filled with pink lotus with some herbas. He wash her cheeks, waist, arms, shoulder and her back with water.

Subhadra turned to leave because of shyness but Arjun pulled her and said in her ears"you can't leave alone leaving me behind Arjunpriya".

Subhadra blushed even more. Arjun hug her from back and rested his head in her neck crock smell her lotus fragrance which he can smell alos smell from 2 kilometre away also .

Arjun made her turned and cupped her face and peck her forehead with love. Subhadra keep her soft palms on his chest.

Arjun hug her close to his heart subhadra hug him around his waist because of short height. Arjun always love this hug he kissed her hair and wish that time could stop like this forever.

Flashbacks ends

Arjun though get broken. He look at subhadra he said"ekanath ".

Maid left with saying anything. He moved towards subhadra. Subhadra heart start to beat fast. She get up from her chair. She was standing edge of the pool. A slight push can made her fall inside pull.