chapter~24 reunion♥

Krishna with Pradyumna vatsala bhanu had left.

But abhi was feeling guilty as vatsala tell him why Arjun forget about abhira why he ignore them just to save them. After knowing Arjun love abhira him and subhadra endless abhi feel guilty how much he misunderstand his father because of other he was not able to face him.

After finishing all duty. Arjun came at dining hall as subhadra has call him.

Maid served the food. Abhi Abhira and subhadra were sit Arjun also came. But subhadra abhi abhira didn't take with Arjun.

Arjun feel really hurt. After dinner everyone retired to there rooms.

Some days pass. As abhira abhi subhadra didnt talk to him so Arjun will not sit with them to have dinner.

Subhadra try to call him for dinner but he always make excuse.One weeks pass like this.

Subhadra was feeling bad. She had decided from today they will sit together.

At night

Abhira abhi subhadra gathered at dining hall they were waiting for Arjun.

They were waiting to long for him. But he was not coming.

As abhira was hungry she ask subhadra "mata i am hungry go and call him".

Subhadra goes ask maid to call him.

Maid when to his chamber and tell him. He goes toward dining room but he didn't sit he start to go in kitchen.

Trio get confused. Subhadra goes inside kitchen and see him doing something.

She goes and ask"why you came to kitchen food is ready then what are you doing. "

Arjun said"cooking for myself because I am not your family so i can't eat with you all".

Subhadra ask him"what you said you are not our family" .

Arjun said"yeah its true that why you all always didn't involved me in any thing it's ok if you did want to me to involve me in your family I will look after myself and cook for myself "..

Subhadra said" It's nothing like that we were waiting fo..................... Arjun stop her middle and siad"no need to explain I thought u will understand me in any situation but u didn't even I don't any complaints as u are the one family and I am out sider.

Arjun goes inside and take out some ingredients.subhadra was feeling bad for him. In anger he pick up heated vessel and burned his hand. He slowly moaned in pain. Subhadra look at his hand it was turned red.

She run towards him and take his hand put it in water she ask maid to bring medicine. Arjun try to take take out his hand .

Subhadra said strictly "don't you dare to start again keep quiet and sit here if you love me".

Arjun sit there quietly. Subhadra take medicine and applied on his hand he feel pain. Subhadra ask softly " Is it paining ".

Arjun look at her eyes tears was there in her eyes. He shaked his hand in no. Subhadra continue applied medicine in his hand.

After she was done she said" I am sorry I didn't mean to hurt you I hurt by saying you married me for... She stop and look at him.
His eyes filled  with tears as he remembered that day.

Subhadra continued"I am so sorry I was angry and I burst on you I say anything non sense I am sorry I doubt you love even I misunderstood you I take you as wrong".she cried.

Arjun made her sit beside him. She was crying. He whipped her tears and said"your are not culprit priya I am I shout at you in front of everyone I shout at you saying because of you abhi hate me I am sorry I didn't able to save you self respect even when shrutakarma say I'll word against you. You must have leave me and goes with you brother but you didn't as it will make a rival between familys. I failed as a husband I didn't able to save you respect will you leave me priya".

Subhadra said in crying voice"no I can't leave you I love you ".

Arjun said" I love you most".tears were filled in there eyes.

Arjun hug her and she hug him both cried and remove all the misunderstanding from themselves in form of tears . Arjun hug her closes to his heart. Subhadra hug him and siad" Once again sorry arya".

Arjun said"mee to priya" .

Unknown to them abhira and abhi were hearing everything standing behind wall.

Arjun subhadra broke hug the hug.

Subhadra whipped his tears with her saree pallu.

He siad"I remember old days. "

Subhadra said"even me too".

Both smiled.

Arjun said"but what about abhi and abhira they still hates me".

Abhi and abhira look at each other and nodded.

Subhadra said"I am sure you will win there heart to" .

Arjun nodded.

Abhi and abhira came inside. Arjun subhadra get up from there place.

Abhi run towards Arjun and hug him and siad "I am sorry pithashree I misunderstood you because of others ,vatsala tell me everything because of maharani draupadi you have to do it I am sorry pithashree I didn't able to understand you I hurt you ".

Arjun hug him back and siad" No abhimanyu i am sorry i also hurt you I slap you please forgive me I did mistake by slapping you".

Abhi said"it's ok pithashree and please you call me champ or junior how u use to call me before " .

Arjun said"yes my junior. "

Abhi and Arjun broke the hug.

Abhira hug Arjun and said"I love you pithashree ".

Arjun said" I love you more princess and forgive me you didn't do anything but you get hurt because of me".

Arjun kiss her forehead.

Abhira said"you didn't hurt me intentionally so I forgive you as I am your smart child ".

Arjun nodded and hug her. And invited abhi and subhadra the family hug each other there misunderstanding between them get cleared.

Abhira said" You hand is injured pithashree let's use feed u".

Abhira and abhi hold his hand and take hin to dining hall and feed him subhadra feed them all.arjun feel happy a lot. They have family dinner together and happily. There family again get unite.

To be continued.

How was chapter?

Sorry if any mistake.

Please vote and comment ♥

Parthjaya ♥

Radhakrishna ♥