chapter13~kalapradhshan 2♥

Dhistrasdhyum again shoot and arrow now  Suhotra(sahdev and vijaya son). He fight with axe. Abhimanyu was undefeated able for him to suhotra attack abhimanyu bit abhimanyu jumped and moved other side and safe himself. Abhimanyu while jump shoot and arrow and suhotra axe fell down and he lost.

Suhotra goes from there. Dhistrasdhyum shoots and arrow. Now Niramitra came. He entered in sabha. He was going to fight with sword. He try to attack abhimanyu but abhi move side and defend himself. They were fighting well at last abhi shoot and arrow and Niramitra sword get broke and he loss the match. He goes from there.

Subhadra heart was swelling with pride seeing her son valour. Dhistrasdhyum  shoot and arrow . Sarvaga came in entrance.
Sarvaga take his gada try to attack abhi safely not to harm him. Abhi shoot and arrow a soft rope wrap sarvaga body which didn't hurt him.

After that sarvaga was get defeat by abhi. Now only two princes were left one was  shrutasena (sahdev and draupadi son) and second was  Shrutakarma (arjun draupadi son).

Dhistrasdhyum shoot and arrow now the name came of shrutasena he was also going to fight with axe.

Shrutasena throw his axe towards abhi because it could touch abhi he created a kavach around him and his axe get disappear there was no weapon for shrutasena at last abhi defeat him.

They shouting of abhi name with pride has increase on top level. Pitamha was amazed by abhi. Abhi look towards abhira who was jumping in happiness. Then at his mata who was swelling with pride. Before he could notice anything Shrutakarma entered in field. As he was last on so no need to shoot arrow.

Shrutakarma has seen abhimanyu has defeated everyone so he said"rajkumaar abhimanyu lets do one think we both well bound with the knowledge of Archery so lets fight with sword I hope you won't mind".

Abhi said with same boldness like his mother and father"well rajkumaar Shrutakarma i am not a scary cat who will not accept a fight with sword I am ready ".

Subhadra look at abhi and Shrutakarma. She know abhi didnt like Shrutakarma after that day she was tensed now what will happen they both are fighting.

Abhimanyu keep his bow and take sword. Shrutakarma take a sword. And fight between them has started. Abhi was fighting fearlessly. Shrutakarma was regretting for fighting with sword except bow because abhi was so much expert in sword to.

Shrutakarma got and idea he said "well abhimanyu we heard  that abhira was born when pithashree was in excile. Is she really daughter of my father or you mother..... Before he could complete abhi pushed him on ground. Abhi attack him and shrutakarma try to defend with sword but all go wane abhi angry was seeing in his red eyes.

Subhadra notice change in abhi . He was fighting with angry.

Abhi throw the sword in sky and again catch it and was about to attack shrutakarma who was laying at ground he attack him everyone thought he was going to harm him but abhi didn't he attack the sword beside shrutakarma face and said"don't dare to question about my mother purity she is pure like ganga you you mother father no one as purify as her stop you Blamerring today you safe everyone are present next time i will not stop myself to kill you".

Abhi get up from his place.

Now abhimanyu was announced as winner of today match. Everyone came down all pandavas were amazed with abhi skills but didnt praise him because of the promise they gave to draupadi. Draupadi was looking after there soon.

Abhira hug her dear brother. Abhimanyu hug her back. Pradyumna hug Abhi , abhi look at vatsala and nodded she blink her eyes.

Abhira said"what is this sakha you didn't bring flower for me you every time use to do".

Pradyumna smiled and said"well sakhi who told you I forgot".he gave a lotus abhira take it and thank him.

Pradyumna said"no sorry and thank you between friends ".

Abhira nodded and hug him.

Suthana  was attracted by pradyumna seeing his handsome face. But seeing him with abhira made her jealous she want pradyumna at any cost.

Yaudheya Niramitra Sarvaga Suhotra came and hug abhi and congratulate him.

Bhishma said"it is proud to say that years ago arjun was the one who have win in kalapradhan and now today his son Abhimanyu is the one who win kalapradhan everyone say hail to rajkumaar abhimanyu."

Subhadra look at her son with pride she caressed her son cheeks abhi remember shrutakarma words he know his mother is definition of purity and innocence he hug her without saying anything. Subhadra hug him back later hug was joined with   Yaudheya Niramitra Sarvaga Suhotra abhira pradyumna vatsala .

Devaki ,renu,vala,jaya congratulate abhimanyu and blessed him.

Krishna blessed his nephew and blessed him he hug abhira.

duryodhan lakshman , lakshmana and Dhitrashtra gandhari kunti also praise him.

Except pandavas and draupadi. Draupadi was looking at her son and pandavas were quiet they feel little bad at there other son. But they were proud at abhi but didnt say anything as draupadi will be hurt so they goes near draupadi son.

Abhi didn't care about it. Pritavindya was happy abhi won he was not bad like draupadi other son but as he is elder brother of his 4 brother he didn't say anything or they have to get punishment and support them.

Sarvaga said"mata subhadra now let's go back to palace I am hungry ".

Niramitra said" Oh bharta sarvaga now why you get hungry more then you abhi was fighting ".

Sarvaga said" Actually abhi was fighting for so long that why I feel hungry".

Everyone who were present near abhi start to laugh.

Niramitra faceplamed.

Everyone goes back to palace. All princes goes to take bath and devaki renu vala jaya subhadra bhanumati goes towards kitchen and start to cook . Draupadi was with her son.

After sometime. Everyone came at dinning Hall. All were sitting at dining table but abhira vatsala pradyumna abhi were not there. Krishna ask subhadra "ruchi were are 4 monkey".

Rukmini said" They four are not monkey arya".

Subhadra laugh a little and said" First they are not monkey bharta and second pradyumna and abhira must be busy in talking about past days and abhi and vatsala must be talking about new thing they experience in few days but i can bet they 4 must be in garden. "

Krishna said"ok let best friend talk for some time".

Ladys served everyone renu came with kheer she takes the halwa bowl from subhadra and said "jiji take this kheer and serve bharta arjun i will serve arya".

Subhadra raised her eyebrows at her but renu didnt mind it and goes from there. Subhadra goes near arjun served him kheer. Arjun look at her moon like face. After subhadra was done she was about to leave but renu said"jiji come out of you Dreamland you can dream about bharta arjun later see bharta arjun is asking for more kheer. "

Pandavas smiles mischievous look at both of them.

Subhadra glared at renu . Renu smile mischievous.

Subhadra shoot back"well renu why don't you look at nakul he was waiting to eat halwa but you are not serving him you come out of your imaginer land ".

Renu get Embarrassed. Everyone had their lunch and get up and ladys had there lunch and goes to there work.

To be continued.

How was chapter?

Sorry if any mistake.

Please vote and comment ♥

Parthjaya ♥

Radhakrishna ♥