chapter4~abhira and lakshmana friendships ♥

Abhira and abhi were doing practice of archery with karna. Subhadra came to see them. Seeing karna teaching abhi she remember how arjun use to teach him.

Flashback

Arjun was teaching abhi how to use bow.

Suddenly Abhi said"pithashree why I am so younger from everyone I want to be a elder, elder brother and that to of a sister pithashree I want a sister. "

arjun smile and said" For that we have to convince you mata".

Suddenly subhadra entered she blushed hearing there words .

Abhi said"mata I want a sister".

Subhadra said"but you have na suthana is also your sister".

Abhi said"yes but I want my sister who will be mine sister who will play with me I will be her elder brother and protect her from everyone."

Subhadra said" Leave it we will think about it abhi it time for food come on have it you are good boy na".

Abhi said"no mata not now I am practicing ".

Subhadra look at arjun and arjun just smiled at her.

Subhadra said" Better you eat it abhi or I will your pithashree to not to teach you archery form tomorrow ".

Abhi said" Mata pithashree will not do like this I know".

Subhadra keep the food aside and goes near arjun and held his hand and said"you will hear me na arya".in sweet voice looking at his eyes with lot of love.

Arjun keep his hand on her checks and said"yes of course".he really want to kiss her badly but there son presence didn't allow him or what will he say his father and mother are not even care than i am seeing.

Arjun said"abhi my love said so first eat or I will really not teach you ".

Abhi pout he look so adorable. Arjun think in mind" Just like my priya ". Remembering subhadra pout face

Arjun subhadra abhi sit in garden. Subhadra feed abhi one bite.

Arjun said" Won't you feed me ".

Subhadra raised her eyebrows Arjun winked at her. She smiled and feed him too.

Abhi said" Chacha Shree nakul and mamashree krishna were right".

Arsu look him and ask"what".

Abhi smiled and said "they both said me that when you both are together you forgot the surrounding".

Arsu blushed. Subhadra said" Stop hanging out with both of them ".

Arjun said" Well they are right what can i do when you mother is so beautiful ".look at her.

Abhi said" Maa give me plate I am going to tahashree bheem ".he take the plate and left from there.

Subhadra called" Abhi wait".and was about to get up but Arjun pulled her and made her sit in his lap and said"our son is so Intelligent but his mother is so naive".

Subhadra said"what do you mean and please leave me we are garden any body can come ".

Arjun laid on grass and pulled subhadra on his chest and said" So what you are my wife I complete right on you".saying this he kiss her forehead. Put her curls behind her ears.

He made her laid down and look at her eyes held her waist and kiss her forehead, checks and joined his lips with her.

Arjun look at her eyes and said"well I have something really to discuss ".

Subhadra said" What".

Arjun said"why don't you think to gift a beautiful sister for abhi what you say".

Subhadra blushed and get up and was about stand. But Arjun pulled and said"say priya what do think actually abhi  really want a sister and I really want a daughter from you".

Subhadra said"leave me arya anyone can come".while blushing.

Arjun said"you blushed it say me that you are ready for a daughter priya".subhadra blushed. Arjun kiss her collarbone and said"why don't we grant abhi wish".saying this he picked her in arms and take her to there chamber.

Flashback end.

Subhadra whipped her tears and abhi sees his mata he called her subhadra goes near him.

Abhi ask"mata can me and abhira go with mamashree karna to anga I really want to go and I will take care of abhira don't worry ".

Subhadra thinked for a while and said" Ok but return soon I will miss you both. ".

Abhi and abhira hug her. Karna said" Don't worry me vrushali and supriya will take there care".

Subhadra nodded. Then trio left to anga.

Next day

Karna with abhira and abhi reach to anga.

Vrushali and supriya welcomed them. Then Vrushsena came and hug them. Then supriya take abhira to make her ready and Vrushsena take abhi.

After some prahar. Drum starts to beat. Karna get to know duryodhan had came. He welcomed him. Duryodhan has came with his daughter lakshmana.

As duryodhan sit with Karna in Hall. Supriya vrushali vrushsena came.

Vrushsena take lakshmana and goes play. He take her to meet abhira and abhi.

Abhira and lakshmana became good friend. It was time to leave for duryodhan he goes for search of lakshmana he see her playing with abhira.

Duryodhan ask"who is she".

Karna hesitated but said "she is Arjun subhadra daughter abhira".

Duryodhan smiled seeing lakshmana happy with abhira he called her lakshmana  and said"come it time dear".

Lakshmana came near her and said" Pithahsree came I stay here I really like to play with abhira please till the time abhira is there let me stay".

Duryodhan nodded and he left.

After 5 day lakshmana left to hastinapur and abhira and abhi left to dwarka.

Subha hug abhira and abhi everyone welcomed them.

To be continued.

How was chapter?

Sorry if any mistake.

Please vote and comment ♥

Parthjaya ♥

Radhakrishna ♥