chapter17~fever and helpless ♥

Next morning.

Pandavas and other were at court except  abhira abhi   Yaudheya Niramitra Sarvaga Suhotra arjun.

Arjun opened his eyes and rubbed it and look at door he take relief breath as the door is close means subhadra is present in room he see renu is coming he ask her to keep an eyes on subhadra he will get ready and come. Renu nodded.

Arjun get ready and goes to court but before an talk could start a solider came and said"dwarikadhish shri krishna with his wife and maharaj balram has arrived".

Tense filled in sabha. Everyone goes at entrance. Abhi and abhira get the news of there arrival they left to goes to subhadra chamber to tell her .

At entrance

Everyone were present first balram chariot came all get scared seeing his angry not angry most angry face all think today they have to face wrath of yadav but they relief that krishna has came but seeing krishna angry expression make them feel weak and scared.

Krishna get up from his seat and look at them angrily.

Seeing krishna angry face make Arjun lowered his eye

Seeing krishna angry face make Arjun lowered his eye. Krishna Rukmini get down from the chariot balram also get down. They walk near them.

Draupadi move forward to greet him but krishna rukmini balram didn't reply.

Draupadi look at Arjun and other pandavas they came and try to greer him but Krishna stop"today I can't accept you pranipat rajkumar Arjun till the time I didn't meet my sister and she forgive you all".

Renu came forward and greeted him . Krishna balram Rukmini nodded there head to her.

Krishna ask with moist eyes"where is my sister".

Renu said"she is her room didn't open her door once she close at night ".

Krishna said" My sister has close the door of her heart how will she open the door of room".

Balram ask"say kanha did you still think that he"ponting towards Arjun"is best choice for my sister he is failled as a husband kanha I can't left my sister to suffer more you were the one who though he is best for our gudiya today result is front of I never want my sister be anyones co wife but after marrying him she get 3 co wife she become his 4 wife still I thought it my sister wish I accept it he can't give her throne I accept that also kanha but today he fail to save her respect his first wife and his thrid son has insulted my sister a lot now I need to stop this today I will take my sister with me back and we will break every relation with hastinapur people. "

Krishna look at Arjun angrily and said"what every my sister wish will be I will accept it dau".

Before another discussion start abhi and abhira came running towards Krishna and balram they hug balram together than Krishna then rukmini.

Abhi said"mamashree come you only tell mata to open door".looking at Krishna and balram.

Krishna balram rukmini move towards subhadra room . Everyone followed them.