chapter 20~THE BLOOMING LOVE❤

Abhira was about to fall but the person hold her by her waist. Abhira had close her eyes in fear she was scared to fall. She open her open eyes to look at the person she see it's pradyumna.

Pradyumna was looking at her with love he was lost in cuteness. She look damn beautiful. He just keep looking at her as she is fairy. On the other hand abhira was confused by his stares but she feel butter flies when he hold her by waist. But she was didn't know what this feeling call.

Abhira call pradyumna and siad"sakha you can leave me I am fine now".

Pradyumna came out of his dream world and said"yes abhi".

He made her stand and ask"why are you in so hurry what if you will have fall down. "

Abhira said"sorry actually I was angry on mata therefore I didn't look here and there and was finding you".with a pout.

Pradyumna said"it's ok you forgot no sorry and thank you in friendship".

Abhira nodded.

Pradyumna said"and it is not good be angry at subha bua already she is sick and hurt you will hurt bua more now come talk to her and ask forgiveness ".

Abhira nodded they goes near subhadra abhira hug her and ask" Forgiveness ".subhadra carassed her head.

Sarvaga came at subhadra and said" Mata it's has been so much year I didn't eat food by your hand today you will feed me"

Subhadra smiled and said"everyone will laugh at you".

Sarvaga said"no Mata what ever it may be I will have food by your hand".

Niramitra said"Mata subhadra you feed bharta sarvaga just one bite from you hand fill full stomach of bharta sarvaga then everyone will get complete food".

Subhadra look at niramitra and sarvaga she was controlling herbsmile.

Sarvaga look at subhadra and niramitra and said"ok mata at last finishing my dinner I will come to eat by your hand".

Saying this he left. Subhadra smiled. Niramitra faceplamed .

Everyone gathered on dining table. Pandavas sit on one side followed by there son except abhi. Then other sit. Abhi abhira kunti subhadra pradyumna sit together. Rukmini krishna sit and other followed by them. Arjun was starting at subhadra. At some point subhadra eyes meet his. Arjun look at her and winked at her. She look at him in shocked. She look aside. Arjun smiled.

Before starting feast Yuddisther announce"tomorrow in raja sabha abhimanyu abhishek will be done".

Everyone get happy but draupadi and her childrens didn't get happy.

Subhadra look at abhi. Abhi look at her they share a smile.

Sarvaga has finished his food he goes near subhadra and ask to feed her. Subhadra feed him. And his stomach get fill just by one hote. Bheem smile he is just like him.

Upandavas were look all this with annoying face. Prithavindya remember old days.

After finishing dinner. Feast get over everyone get back to there chamber. Subhadra was in her chamber she had change her saree into simple one.she was removing her jewellery looking at the mirror. Suddenly arjun entered.

Subhadra get angry seeing him. She thought he will leave from here after sometime but he sit on bed on laid down.

Subhadra goes near bed and said"oh hello why you always forgot that I said you not to enter in this chamber till the time I am here. "

Arjun shot back"well it my chamber I can come any time ".

Subhadra said raising her voice" It must be but you should get out now or".

Arjun said"or what".

Subhadra said"you remember last 2 time I pushed you like that I will again push you ".

Arjun get up from bed and said" Ohh really you have this much strength ohh mata I am scared ".

Subhadra shout angrily" Stop your drama and get out".

Arjun pulled her close by her waist and said"what if I didnt".

Subhadra breath get fast and heavy arjun slowly slide his hand on her bare back and slide down back and caressed her waist and pulled her more closed. Subhadra was losing her breath she pushed him and said"fine don't go".

Subhadra goes out of chamber. Arjun was confused by her this behaviour.

Subhadra goes out of chamber and thought "now what will I do should go abhi room no pradyumna is with abhi pradyumna will tell it to dau ,and vatsala is in abhira room there also I can't go, yeah I can go to kunti mata room even if arjun come to mata room he cant say anything in front of mata.

She happily goes towards her room and knocked the door.

Kunti open the door and found subhadra she ask" Bhadra what happened did again he did something or did draupadi ".

Subhadra said" Mata I want to sleep with you I am not getting sleep alone can I sleep with you".

Kunti nodded. They both laid on bed.kunti sing a lubbly for subhadra she feel asleep faster

Arjun was waiting for her to come. He thought she will come after sometime but she didnt . He walk here and there. His patience level cross he goes to search her.

On the way he see vatsala amd ask about subhadra.

Vatsala reply "I see bua going towards pitmahi kunti room".

Arjun reply" Ok you may go and sleep vatsala it late".

Vatsala nodded and left.

Arjun goes near his and subhadra chamber. He laid on bed but his beloved smell was there in air but it was not that strong he need her near him so he could hug her and sleep in her embrace but she is not present because she is broken because his foolishness.

He to himself "bhadra I can't sleep dear what will I do please come back ".

He look at dressing table. There was the saree which she had wear in feast. He goes near it take saree in his hand he inhaled subhadra smell from her saree . It was to strong he goes near bed and slept hugging her saree.feeling her smell he feel she is near him. He held saree tightly and feel into deep sleep.

In Abhira chamber

Abhira was thinking about the incident happened in feast when she was about to fall and pradyumna hold her why she Feel something different what was that feeling.

In abhi chamber

Pradyumna was thinking about abhira her beautiful face beautiful eyes he was smiling thinking about her. Suddenly he think why draupadi came to talk to him she never did it and suthana why she is stare at me. I am should be careful .

Krishna smile seeing pradyumna abhira subhadra arjun with his Devine eyes.

To be continued.

How was chapter?

Sorry if any mistake.

Please vote and comment ♥

Parthjaya ♥

Radhakrishna ♥