chapter 21~sacrifice♥

Next morning.

Everyone assembled in Hall except arjun subhadra draupadi abhi shrutakarma.

Arjun has ordered shrutakarma to visit him. As shrutakarma was scared so he ask draupadi to come with him. She agreee but she herself was scared of Arjun.

In Arjun room . Arjun waiting for him to come. Shrutakarma with draupadi ask permission and Arjun nodded. They both came inside.

Arjun ask angrily "now are you going say truth from you mouth or not ".

Shrutakarma ask" What truth Pithashree "..

Arjun slap him tightly. Draupadi came near her son.

Arjun shouts" How you shrutakarma to insult my wife how you dare to raise question about her purity who gave you that right you are not even close to her feet and you insulted her not only my wife also my daughter how dare you"..

Draupadi said"but arya... Couldn't said as Arjun said"don't dare you draupadi i warned you that if any one your friends and relatives insults subhadra I will never accept this but see here my son has only insult my love what can i except from you and your sakhi's".

Shrutakarma said"I am sorry pita... But Arjun said in middle "who Pithashree rajkumaar shrutakarma you loss that right I have only 3 son 1 daughter band 3 wife that's it".

Draupadi said" Arya please try to understand. "

Arjun said"stop it smaragi i first only warned you that anyone from your relative insults subhadra i will go away from you and build a place for my bhadra so today I am sacrificing all luxurious till the time i build it for my self".

Shrutakarma said"pitashri i am sorry".

Arjun said"I said na you loss that right I am only father of abhi Abhira irvan babruvahana i am not you pitashri".".

Draupadi ask "why you love her this much for her you are forgetting me and my son".

Arjun said"because she is my first and last love she never ask anything from me even I hurt her bit she never , but you are opposite you all ask promise from me to look after you and your son, you just keep hurt her because of you we both are parted I regret the day we get married draupadi i never thought i will say this but now I say ".

Draupadi look at him. Shrutakarma said" Please Pitha Shree dont give my punishment to my mata".

Arjun said "hear you draupadi you remember once I said I will leave indraprastha forever you again insult subhadra so now today I will leave hastinapur forever and break ever relation with you and shrutakarma".

Saying this he walk out from his chamber.

Draupadi heart was burning in jealous , she have to stop Arjun from going she goes to sabha meanwhile shrutakarma goes to upandavas. He tell them everything Upandavas get angry except Prativindhya

In sabha.

Everyone get assembly in sabha. Abhi entered wearing white dhoti and white angavashtra. Arjun was standing with Pandavas. Draupadi was standing with her son. Subhadra was standing with Pandavas wife and other son Abhira krishna Rukmini and pradyumna and others

Abhi seat on his seat. Priest did his abhishek later priest keep a Royal angavashtra on his shoulder, applied tilak on his forehead gave and made wear a garland.

Abhi move towards bhishma . Bhishma make him wear a crown. Abhi goes on his seat and sit in it. Subhadra feel proud of his son as he became yuvraj because of his skills not because of rights that passed by father.