chapter18~her broken heart💔

Its was evening subhadra has little recover from her fever kunti with renu helped  subhadra  to take a warm bath so she will feel relief.her fever has reduced but she was weak.rajvada strictly warned everyone not to do anything because of which rajkumar subhadra get hurt or it will become reason of lose. Everyone nodded. Subhadra was laid on kunti lap while holding her brother hands. Rukmini came with food.

She gave plate to abhi. And abhi feed her while abhira hug her as she was little she was scared for her mother. Balram was hell angry.krishna was silently sitting and was think about his sister fate. As soon as subhadra fever news reach at dwarka nishanth (balram son) reach hastinapur to meet his bua take care of her. He was stand beside renu who was admiring the moment.

After subhadra finish her food. Abhira abhi and kunti stay with her other left.

As everyone were assembled in Hall .
Balram announced"i am gone take my sister with me and I don't want anyone to came middle in this decision I can trust you people ".

Arjun was about to say something" But...before he could say further balram said"dont you dare to say a single word I had forgot that you ever married my sister but don't force me to forget that you are my bua son Or i not be able to stop my self to kill you".with red eyes amd angry voice.

Everyone scared to see balram may be Yuddisther is samrat bit still he with his brother help cant destroy yadhavas every one are waiting for subhadra decision
few people were praying that she should not goo while someone were waiting her to leave with her brothers. .so that they won't be any problem for them..

Subhadra came there she looked at her brother and said with tears eyes"if a married maidan stay in her brother home then you will be humiliated and so I will too".she look down to control her tears to come out of her eyes but failed.

Balram take her dear sister hand and said"that will not humiliation gudiya it will be blessings of Lord surya himself for me ".subhadra look at her brother.

Every share glance hearing balram word he didn't care about society or anyone expect his sister.

She look at her children and said"i know but what about Aryavat they will humiliate me and what about children dau and even if I am died no should humiliate my dwarka ".

Balram said" No bhadra no one will say a single word about us even if they ,they know result and don't say like this".

Subhadra said"the one who raise finger of my character in one of my family member only dau if my own family member can do this how can I accept aryavat to keep quiet they will definitely raise figure on me I can bear the insult of mine after getting married it become a part of mine but how can I let my children's to feel that insult".she recall all insult by draupadi and her friends

Balram said"so you want to say that I should leave you with this people whom I don't trust a little bit".

Before subhadra could say"pandav patni except draupadi,  Yaudheya Niramitra Sarvaga Suhotra, kunti abhira abhi bhanumati gandhari said"don't you trust us".

Balram look at them he had a trust in them but being a brother his concern for his sister didn't clam down"it's last time bhadra I am allowing you to leave her just because you don't want anyone to raise finger on both the family,abhi and abhira that why I am agree with you but remember if anyone of them again try to insult you , hurt you then they have to face there death and pradyumna and vatsala will be there for your abhi abhira safety".

Subhadra hug her brother balram caressed her head krishna joined them all were admiring there bond. Whole aryavat know if you try to hurt balram and krishna sister balram and krishna served him death. So no body try to mess with his sister .draupadi was relief as her son didnt get any punishment.