chapter25~Joyful moment♥

After One month it's night

Arjun subhadra Abhira and abhi spend delightful time. Abhi Abhira and arjun has become to close.

There mischief has increased day by day subhadra was having tough time to handle them.

Subhadra feel happy that her family get United again but she was also sad as kunti , devaki, renu vala and jaya was not there.

She was in her room. Arjun entered in room and found subhadra lost in her own though.

He goes near her and ask"subhadra are you all right ".

Subhadra turned back and hug him.

Arjun ask" What happened chitra".

Subhadra said"I miss mata kunti".

Arjun said"don't worry chitra we will ask mata to meet us".

Subhadra said"promise ".

Arjun said" Yes promise ".

Arjun and subhadra were standing in same position hugging each other.

Abhi and abhira entered and immediately said" Pitashri mata please close the door before this".

Subhadra broke the hug and said"abhi you should talk like this"subhadra crossed her arms around chest.

Abhira said"yes bharta mata is getting shy ".

Abhira Arjun and abhi start laughing.

Subhadra said" Yes you all enjoy I will leave I don't want to come between you trio".

She left from there.

Arjun look at his daughter and son and siad"look you again make bhadra angry now who will convey her".

Abhi said"you only pitha shree who else"abhi start laugh abhira also joined him.

Arjun faceplamed and said"you both have become mischief a lot. "

Abhi and abhira laugh and left.

Arjun decided to do something special to make his wife anger cool down.

He goes to search her.he found her walking in corridor. Arjun pulled her and tied her eyes and whispers "came I have a surprise for you".

Arjun take subhadra to there chamber. He take her to balcony. He removed her blindfold. Subhadra get surprise when she see diyas light up in balcony which was look beautiful.

There was sleeping arrangements to. Arjun made subhadra sit besides him and keep his head in her shoulder and said"you know my life always get blissful with you".

Subhadra smiled. Arjun pecked her forehead. Subhadra pecked his forehead. Arjun was looking at subhadra with love. Subhadra said"don't look at me like that arya we are parents of one son and one daughter and our son is grown up and eligible for marriage ".

Arjun said" So what it's doesn't change that you are my wife".

Subhadra hide her face in Arjun chest. Arjun made subhadra laid down. Arjun kiss subhadra cheeks. She smiled. Arjun kiss her eyes nose chin and take her palms kiss it and hold her hand he take some red bangles from a box and make subhadra wear it with his own hand.

Subhadra love the bangles. Arjun lowered his face in her neck. Feeling his touch after a long time gaves her pleasure and peace.

Arjun kiss subhadra clevages. Subhadra moaned "arya".

Arjun kiss her forehead and laid besides her and wrapped his arms around subhadra body.

Arjun take subhadra hand in his hand and fill the empty space with his hand with her and both look at sky. Subhadra look at him. And Arjun look at him.