chapter12~kalapradhshan 1♥

Next morning

Krishna has return with, Rukmini , pradyumna ,vatsala and bhanu. Yuddishter and draupadi were sitting together. Bheem was sitting vala nakul and renu were sitting together, sahdev and vijaya sit together.

Duryodhan and his family have return last night. They also sit on there place.

Dhistadhyum was standing near a wheel which is place on battle field on the wheel there was written all princes name.

Kunti sit with abhira,Krishna sit with rukmini and pradyumna,vatsala, bhanu sit together.Arjun subhadra both were in room getting ready. After they were done they move toward ground where kalapradhshan is going to held.

They were walking side by side.As soon as they entered everyone "hail to senapati Arjun, hail to Dwarkaratna subhadra".

Arjun subhadra sit on seat together. No matter how much problem they have in there relationship they never show it in front of other. Beside there seat there was kunti and abhira seat.

Yuddisther announced to start the Kalapradhshan.

Dhistadhyum shoots and arrow towards the wheel.and the arrow stuck near the name of Prithavindya . Prithavindya entered in battle field and joined his hand in front of his parents.

Dhistadhyum again shoot a arrow, the arrow stuck near abhimanyu name all people start to say"hail to rajkumaar abhimanyu ".

A proud smile appeared of Arjun kunti subhadra and abhira face.

They see abhimanyu come from the entrance all were look at the gate vastala was looking with love she was happy now her love will show his valour .

Up On the entrance gate there was a sculpture dhitrashdhyum shout and arrow but no one noticed it .because of it the sculpture start to break.

As soon as abhimanyu stepped inside he was submerged into heavy rocks that fell from sculpture in his head but Abhimanyu was prepare for is just by hearing it sounds and he form a kavach with arrow around him within a second just before rock reach him.

Subhadra stand up and shout"abhi".tears gathered in her eyes. she was seeing at her son who is under huge rock she don't know what happened she tears start to flow from her eyes. Arjun also stood up stand beside subhadra but he had a smile. Tears gather in vatsala and abhira eyes. Kunti console abhira. Dhitrashdhyum, draupadi, Prithavindya has a smile as there plan was this. Others where shock bit Krishna was smiling.

Suddenly they saw a slight movement in rocks. They saw a arrow piercing from the rock toward subhadra.

The arrow goes near subhadra and collect subhadra tears all look at the direction they see that arrow collected subhadra tears.

Then arrow move towards Abhimanyu who applied the tears of most important women in his forehead as tilak . Then he free himself from rock without any wound and entered arena.

Abhimanyu shoot a arrow in sky then they arrow goes near subhadra feet. Subhadra smiled in tears she raise her hand and bless him.

Abhimanyu fold his hand in front subhadra kunti pitmaha vidhur and krishna. Vatsala look at him and check is there is any wound but he is safe.

Then pitmaha said to start the fight.

Prithavindya was fighting with spear and abhimanyu with bow it didn't take too much time abhimanyu to defeat prithavindya. Abhimanyu shoot and arrow which tied prithavindya hand and leg and vidhur announced abhimanyu winner in this match.

Whole crowd was shout"hail to rajkumaar abhimanyu".

Again dhitrashdhyum shoot and arrow and now came yaudheya .

Yaudheya entered in field and joined his hand in front of everyone.Now match between abhimanyu and yaudheya start again abhimanyu win.

Subhadra was were proud of her son. Abhira was happy to see her brother strength. Arjun proud to be a father of abhimanyu a warrior. Karna was also proud of his abhi as he also teach him. When he use to stay in anga.

Now dhitrashdhyum shoot and arrow now came sutasoma (bheem draupadi son). He was fighting with gada . Abhimanyu shoot and arrow sutasoma gada fell down at floor before sutasoma could pick it up abhimanyu shoot and arrow that made sutasoma body freeze. And this match also abhimanyu has announced as winner.

Dhitrashdhyum shoot arrow Now Satanika came. He attach abhimanyu with sword but abhimanyu defend himself with arrow at last abhi shoot and astra and santanika (nakul draupadi son) sword break down and again abhimanyu was announced as winner.

Pandavas were amazed by abhimanyu skills he is defeating everyone no one is capable to him. Draupadi was looking at her son who got defeated by abhimanyu.

Again dhitrashdhyum shoot and arrow now lakshman(duryodhan and bhanumati son) name came . Lakshman joined his hand in front of every before starting the fight he hug abhi and said"all best ".

Abhi wish him back. Now again fight start.lakshman was fighting with gada abhimanyu first defend himself with lakshman attack then he he shoot and arrow which made lakshman tied in rope.

Whole crowd" Hail to rajkumaar abhimanyu ".whole ground was shaking with the chanting of abhi name. Subhadra was so much proud of her son she was really feel bless to gave birth to abhi. Krishna was happy to see his nephew strength.

To be continued.

How was chapter?

Sorry if any mistake.

Please vote and comment ♥

Parthjaya ♥

Radhakrishna ♥