chapter7~Punishment♥

In forest

It has been 12 year Pandavas were live in forest only 4 day were remaining for pandavas and draupadi to start there agayatvas.  arjun and bheem Nakul and sahdev  return year ago.all were burning to take revenge from kauravas in between this they forgot about abhira . There revenge blind them they only know abhi even arjun.

In hastinapur

Duryodhan has change seeing abhira and lakshmana friendship seeing lakshmana growth he was feeling guilt what ever he did with draupadi and decided to ask forgive from pandavas and draupadi and return there kingdom but pandavas will not hear him so karna suggest him to go dwarka and take krishna help duryodhan agree and start his journey towards dwarka.

In dwarka

Abhi and abhira has become great warrior. In between 12 years vatsala and abhi feel in love and pradhyumna has start loving abhira. But didn't know about her feeling. Decided to confess but they are friends.

Subhadra was feeling lonely she also leave like she is on exile because arjun was on exile she didn't eat rajbhog  she eat only fruits.abhi and abhira try to make her rajbhog but she denied.abhi  anger on arjun had not clam down but he behave normally.Subhadra believe that after one year arjun will come to her and there child then everything will be shortout but she was unknow from her fate. She believe that arjun will love there son and daughter a lot and may be there relation will also get like before.

In Hall everyone except subhadra were sitting and having talks. A messenger came and said"yuvraj duryodhan is here ".

Balaram said" Let him in".

Duryodhan came and said"pranipat all of you".

They greetes him back.

Krishna ask"suddenly visit why yuvraj ".

Duryodhan fell on Krishna feet and said" I am here to ask you a help i am feeling very much guilt what ever I did with draupadi and pandavas i am ready to ask forgiveness by touching there feet but they will not hear me i know they believe you so you make them understand I will return them everything or do the thing they want I am ready to bear punishment but please vasudev make them understand".

Everyone smiled Krishna said" Duryodhan you realize you mistake it great I will talk to them don't worry you go after a week they will reach at hastinapur if they give you any punishment then you have to agree".

Duryodhan nodded. And he left to hastinapur after some prahar.

Krishna start to go towards pandavas hut he reached there after sometime.

Pandavas and draupadi greeted him.

Yuddister said"vasudev what happened ".

Krishna told him everything happened in dwarka.

Krishna said" You all should forgive him".

All said"no".

Draupadi said"how can we govinda you forgot what happened with me dyut sabha".

Krishna said"yes I know in that how much fault was of duryodhan that much fault is your too draupadi you insult him saying blind son is blind you insults kuru dynasty and maharaj of hastinapur (dhitrashtra)because of which dyut sabha happened so you are also culprit draupadi "

Pandavas agreed to compromise but draupadi said"no they should be punished I can't forgive them ".

Krishna look at draupadi and said" Draupadi i gave you time of one night decided what to do".

Draupadi goes inside hut.

Krishna said"panduputro  make draupadi ".

Pandavas agreed.

At night.

Pandavas entered inside hut where draupadi is sitting.

They try to make her understand. Draupadi things it right time to make pandavas to tie in a promise so she said" If you give me a promise then I will accept it ".

Pandavas were guilt as draupadi suffered a lot because of them so they said" Yes panchali say".

Draupadi said"my son and daughter should be your first priority you all should love only love them. And suthana should be most favorite to all of you you should pampered  her only her, my son will be only one who will take responsibility of kingdom's after us and duryodhan should not ask his right nor his son".

Pandavas though it's mother wish so they all said"of course panchali they are ours son and daughter we will pampered them a lot promise".

Draupadi said" Ok i will forgive them".

They goes out meet Krishna and tell him.

Next day they leave to hastinapur yuddister and draupadi became samrat and samragi.

Draupadi said"it's you punishment duryodhan that you and your son will never get any responsibility about kingdom".

Duryodhan said"I accepted it samragi ".

Now pandavas decided to call there other wife and child they send letter. Except arjun as Krishna was there so he ask Krishna to bring subhadra .

Krishna agreed and goes to dwarka.

To be continued.

How was chapter?

Sorry if any mistake.

Please vote and comment ♥

Parthjaya ♥

Radhakrishna ♥