"what's wrong?"

jungkook briefly gazed at the brunette as he leaned into the touch, a small smile now adorning his lips not wanting the younger to worry.

"nothing, i just thought i preferred seeing your fcae." he murmurs, the younger's cheeks turning into a dark shade of pink.

"then i'd like to see your face too." the brunette mumbled with a giggle pecking jungkook's cheeks.

the dark haired male's hands were soon gripping on his waist as he lifts him up, the brunette holding on to his shoulder, legs hooked on his waist as he slowly pushed himself back inside of the brunette.

taehyung has his face snuggled up against jungkook's neck as he felt him ease his way in, feeling himself getting ripped open. he can't seem to get used to the others thickness feeling so full every time.

"gosh, taehyung..." the dark haired male huffs out as he had finally had his whole length inside of the brunette's tight, warm bundle of muscles.

he had the younger's back pressed against the wall as he trailed kisses by his shoulder, the brunette's soft moans echoing in his ear. hot breath against his skin.

"y-you can move..." the brunette mumbled feeling the hard cock throbbing inside of him.

it wasn't long until he felt it brush against him as jungkook started to slowly thrust his hips, arms securely around the brunette to keep him up.

the young jeon didn't even care at the moment if the security around the house could here taehyung's scream like moans as he now repeatedly hits his sweet spot.

"h-harder...jungkookie..." the brunette moans out and this made the said man go wild as he shifts their position, laying the brunette on the floor as he hovered on top and started thrusting into him rapidly. one leg hooked over his shoulder to penetrate him deeper.

"o-oh...mmhhh..." the younger's eyes flutters as jungkook started to grind his hips, his cock going harder and deeper inside the brunette.

it made the brunette's toes curl at the sensation, nails digging into the dark haired male's skin, his body arching feeling the hard cock deliciously rub inside of him. it was making his mind go blank, engulfed in pure pleasure.

"so so good for me, my love..." jungkook rasped out, nosing down the brunette's jaw who could only moan out at the praise.

the sound of skin slapping, squelching sounds and soft moans and grunts surrounded the heated atmosphere as jungkook pounded into the brunette mercilessly making sure to hit every right spot inside of the brunette who's own member had already came in between them.

jungkook could feel how the brunette's body tightened around him and feeling the warm sticky liquid smeared on their skin but that didn't stop him to continue with his pace making the younger shudder from being over stimulated.

he wrapped his arms around the panting brunette as he lifts them up on the floor making sure their bodies remained connected, his member deeply embedded as he walks.

the brunette was in a hazy state as he clinged to the dominant male, snuggling just by the crook of his neck feeling the other press a kiss on his temple.

the dark haired male had decided to take them up to their bedroom now as he thought that the marble floor was too uncomfortable for the younger as he had no plans of just settling with one round. his delicate skin deserves to be layed down on the soft sheets as they make love.

taehyung hums as he felt something soft against his back, his mouth parted as he peers up at the dominant male hovering on top of him.

the dark haired male smiles leaning forward as he pressed a kiss on the brunette's parted lips, hips starting to move once again.