Chapter 129 - Variety Show (30) (Spicy)

Valentina comfortably took a seat on the couch, covering her bare legs with a throw blanket. She randomly changed the channel to something random and looked back at Kaiser, watching as he moved around the bar, making a drink.

"Like what you see?" he called out with a soft smile.

"I do. So hurry up and come here. Let's continue our talk." She honestly replied as she prepared her heart. To be honest, she wasn't immune to his advances. He was a very, very attractive man, and despite her hesitations, he had made his intentions clear. She had seen the way he looked, touched, and kissed her. She wasn't a child and was very interested in him as well.

It wouldn't hurt to have a taste before she left, right? In fact, it would be better to not discuss anything and move straight to the action.

As Kaiser slowly walked over and placed a drink in her hands, she lifted her legs, and he obligingly slid in beside her, letting her legs rest on his. As he spread the blanket over them, she scooted closer and took a sip.

"Let's chat honestly. No lying."

"I'm listening." Kaiser took a sip as well and glanced at her.

"Question for a question?"

"Go for it, you start."

"Are you romantically speaking to anyone apart from me?" she asked him seriously.

"You're living in my home with my son. I'm working hard to solve your problems for you, and you're wondering if I'm talking to anyone?" Kaiser gave her an incredulous look.

"Well, are you? After all, you are very popular. I got to see one of your fan girls live today. No deflecting. Does anyone think they're in a relationship with you?"

"Of course not. Who do you take me for? A playboy?" seeing that he actually looked offended, she patted his shoulder consolingly.

"I'm just checking."

"Then I'll throw it back to you. Are you speaking to anyone romantically?"

"No."

"Really? Are you interested in anyone else apart from me? Honestly. I know you're quite close to others." Although he tried to control it, a bit of jealousy entered his tone. For some reason, he couldn't shake the way Rio looked at her from his mind and how close they were. His senses as a man were telling him that although Rio was acting friendly, he was actually quite interested in her.

Additionally, he had seen the way her male co-stars had looked at her at the opening ceremony for her new movie, including Jonathan. It wasn't unheard of for co-stars to fall in love with each other while on set.

"No."

"Not even Rio?"

"Why are you bringing Rio up? What does he have to do with this?" Valentina asked him in confusion.

"I'm covering my bases. Do you like Rio?" Kaiser asked bluntly. He wasn't one to mince words in the first place, and he wanted to know.

At his random question, Valentina laughed and took another sip, "No. I'm serious. As of now, it's only you. After all, I'm in your house taking care of your son and trying to solve my own problems. Rio and I are just friends and I can assure you de DOES NOT see me that way."

"Good. Do you like me? More than your teasing and flirting. I know you're friendly and very personable, but do you think it could be more than that."

At his serious tone, she honestly considered the question before replying.

"All things considered, I find myself quite liking you, Kaiser Grayson. Truly. You seem like a solid person and haven't given me any red flags yet. Well, apart from trying to buy me when we first met. Growth." She gave him a real smile, her eyes squinting in amusement as he focused solely on her, just the way she liked it "Do you like me? Looks aside."