Chapter 104 - Variety Show (6) - A Lil Spicy

Heading back to her dressing room, she quickly dug around before finding several large expensive looking luggage boxes with her name on the luggage tags and what looked like a painted mural on each piece, along with her name at the bottom.

Too afraid to even look up the artist's name, she decided to ignore it and begin looking through the closet for what she should pack. Naturally, her toiletries would be raided from Grayson's house, but she needed different clothing options as well.

Cozy clothing, daily wear, workout clothes, evening gowns, party outfits, makeup, jewelry, underthings, shoes, coats, etc. She somehow had to narrow down the options and fit them into two suitcases.

Clearing out a clothing rack, she began to hang all her clothing options on the rack, quickly filling it up. Then, she slowly began the work of trying to filter it down while adding some other necessities.

Knock knock.

Suddenly, she heard a knock on the door.

"Come in." She called without looking back as she continued bringing out possible clothing options and laying them all out.

The door softly opened, and she glanced back briefly to look at Kaiser stepping in.

"Done talking with your fans?"

"I am. Thanks again for helping me set up and use your stuff." She confirmed as she began going through another drawer, trying to identify the items inside.

"Of course, I'm happy to help. You're packing? Going somewhere?" Kaiser took a glance at the suitcase before walking closer and looking at the items in her hands.

"Yeah, the director announced the filming schedule, which starts on Sunday, so I need to get started with preliminary packing so I can narrow everything down by then and go buy more things if I need them," Valentina replied as she held up a blush-colored, thin, chiffon robe that was basically sheer. Turning it this way and that, she held it up to the light as she tried to figure out what the purpose of it was. Was it supposed to be a beach coverup?

"I like that one, though I prefer black or red lingerie. You look good in anything though, so pack them all." Kaiser said with a sly smile, his eyes gleaming as he stared at her with a suggestive smile.

Looking from his face to the robe in her hands and realizing what it was, Valentina immediately turned red before shoving it back into the drawer and slamming it shut.

"Ehem, anyway, what did you need, Kaiser?" clearing her throat, she turned to look at him, taking a couple of steps back when she realized he was too close.

"I can't come because I want to see your face?"

"Be serious. You've already seen me today," She rolled her eyes at his nonsense and quickly stopped blushing as she reached out to flick his forehead.

"I am serious. I wanted to see your face again since it's so pretty." Chuckling at her annoyed expression, Kaiser easily avoided it before comfortably taking a seat on her large vanity chair.