Chapter 101 - Variety Show (3)

It seemed to work for a bit as the comments slowed in response, but then a line appeared that drove the fans into a frenzy.

- Rio: Hey Val, how are you doing? Feeling better? That tumble looked pretty bad. What did the hospital say? Do you have the report?

Sighing internally, Valentina put on a fake smile and held the report out, "Hi Rio, I'm good. Feeling much better. I do have the report here that I got from the hospital. Long story short, there are just some bruises and nothing more serious than that. I just need to rest, and I'll be good to go. How have you been, and hello to Senior Shawn as well."

- Shawn: Hey! Why is Rio just Rio, and I'm senior Shawn?! You know he's older than me! Don't be biased, Valentina! 😠

Seeing the angry emoji, Valentina burst out laughing, and seeing the image of a beauty giggling happily, the entire comment section froze before exploding.

- Beautiful

- My god, she's gorgeous

- Lick lick lick

- I see why they made her an angel; even looking at her skin in 4k HD, there are no pores in sight. I want whatever makeup she uses!

- Makeup??? Up above, haven't you seen her wiping her face? Her hands are clear! No makeup in sight!

- AI Editing?

- On a live? Grow up!

Ignoring the argument breaking out in the comment section, Valentina answered Shawn. "My bad, Shawn. How have you been?"

- Shawn: Busy prepping for our new album and doing some promo. Rio and I are so tired we haven't been able to sleep.

"Make sure you get some rest and eat your meals. Taking care of your body is the most important thing!"

- Shawn: Same to you, Valentina. That fall looked dangerous. I'm glad you're doing fine. Sorry that you had to go through that. I hope the conflict gets resolved and you get an apology.

"Aww. Thanks for caring." Valentina smiled at his caring words. As for getting an apology from Aaliyah, she was sure that would never happen.

Shawn's comment spawned a new line of questioning about her and Aaliyah's relationship, but she dutifully ignored them as another question caught her eye.

- Will the Fallen Angel's new album be a continuation of the old one? The ending of 'Bring Me to Life' was so sad! I want my Demon Rio and Angel Valentina to have a happy ending!

"Uhm, I can't speak on any details about their album since I truly don't know, but I'm sure you can ask Rio or Shawn on their socials about it." Valentina tried to deflect the question, but it seemed to invite a swarm of questions and comments as the 72 demonic pillars made their presence known.

- Stay away from Rio, you social climbing hussy!

- Is it bad that I want to see them together? The vibe between them is so cute.

- Rio, I love you!!!!

- Marry me.

- 🚂 🚂 🚂 

- Why are you so close? It's my first time seeing my baby Rio joining someone else's live.

- Are you and Rio dating?