Chapter 90 - Family Drama (8)

After being forced to drink the disgusting liquid in the name of health, Valentina calmly held Luca while waiting for the doctor to come and discharge her.

Roman was currently being forced to kneel down by Kaiser and she and Luca were having a conversation that was honestly giving her a headache. Her usually sweet nugget was actually arguing back with her!

"Luca, not Mom say Auntie."

"It's Mom!" the green-eyed boy vehemently shook his head, his stubborn face looking just like Kaiser's as he frowned.

"Not Mom, it's Auntie Val." Valentina softly corrected him.

"It's Mom!"

Valentina: "......"

"You were saying auntie before. Why the sudden change little nugget?"

"They said it on TV. If a boy and a girl live together they're married and become mom and dad. Since dad is dad, you're Mom. I have a mom!"

"Luca, your father and I are not married. Say, Auntie, not Mom."

"Mommy!"

Watching the boy's excitement, Valentina hid her anxiety and sent a pleading glance Kaiser's way.

"Shall I help you out?" Kaiser asked her with a smug smile.

"Please."

Laughing to himself, Kaiser called out, "Luca come here."

"No." without even giving him the time of day, Luca directly buried himself into Valentina's arms, hiding his face.

Unphased, Kaiser came and picked him up, "It's about your mom. Let's have a talk man to man."

"Mom?" Luca immediately perked up and wrapped his arms around Kaiser's neck.

As the two of them glanced at her looking very identical, Valentina wished she had a camera to take a picture of it.

'Click!'

3 sets of eyes turned to look at Roman who had taken out his phone and had taken a photo. His gaze spun between the three of them before he rapidly began typing.

"Delete it." Kaiser coldly ordered.

"It's too late, I've already sent it to our parents," Roman screamed while ducking and covering his head, his butt sticking up in the air.

Kaiser: "......"

Valentina: "......"

Luca: "......"