JC | 025

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
JUST CREEPIN'

PIERRE MURRAY
OCTOBER 28th;  SATURDAY

"GIRL HE IS a little ass boy anyway. Just keep on being his friend and no more, you doing way to much over him. He damn near not even fully developed," My friend brionne spoke on the phone.

I rolled my eyes, "You don't understand. I'm not delusional but we've been close friends for over a year so I couldn't stop the feelings you know?" I tried to explain my logic.

"Girl I know your not delusional. It's literally natural. At one point I thought he was your Nigga and you just wanted me to stay out your business," brionne said, making me smile.

Bam was such a good friend to me. He was always there for me when I called, he listened and understood, and he never judged me even though we obviously had two different backgrounds.

Those were the things that I admired about him the most.

"I know. He's just a really good friend that's all." I pointed out, making a sharp right turn. I was on the way to my mommas house because she said she had a surprise for me and doobie.

We were curious, so we got dressed and here we were on the way.

I knew doobie was probably listening to my conversation but it was nothing that I didn't mind him running back and telling anyway. Maybe if bam heard it from an unbiased source then he would understand I didn't have ill intentions with him.

"Well shit, I need some friends like him. Where he even be getting all his money from anyway? Only niggas I know his age with that type of money is dope boys. He don't seem like it." Brionne continued.

"No he's not into that kind of thing." I responded, recalling how he told me he was staying out of trouble for his dad. Apparently his dad hated that he was in and out of juvie because he wanted better for him.

When bam spoke of his parents he always made them seem like god worshiping people and saviors, but the people I met were just plain rude and disrespectful. They left a bad taste in my mouth for sure and they had the nerve to have an issue with me.

"His parents own that rec center everybody hangs out at, so they already paid. Then he works there so you know he get paid more. That's how I met him." I disclosed.

"I remember when we first started being friends I would always try to pay for stuff because I thought he was broke—or that I had more money than him. He proved my ass wrong though. He's very humble with it." I recalled.

Talking about bam was making me miss him so much. He had been distant with me lately and I knew it was because of our disagreement about him not wanting to give us a try but i was truly over it. I would take his time how ever I could get it.

"Awe that's kinda fucked up girl." Brionne laughed. "I'm confused though you told me that he was giving y'all a chance then all of a sudden he wasn't."

I rolled my eyes thinking of his reasoning for breaking it off. "Yeah, you know how I recently connected with my dad?" I asked her, and when she said yes I proceeded. "Well it turns out my dad is his exes uncle which means me and his ex are cousins. He said he couldn't do that. But it's not even like me and the girl are close." I tried to leave jouries name out of it.

Not to save her embarrassment, but to save myself the embarrassment.

"Damn he fucked wit your cousin? This a small as world." She sounded astonished, "b-but I doubt they was even that serious to begin with. It sound like he just made up an excuse." I could tell she said it to make me feel better but it made me feel worse instead.