JC | 016

█║▌│║▌║▌█
JUST CREEPIN'

KAMARION MONTGOMERY
AUGUST 18th; SUNDAY

"WHATS WRONG MA?" Bam spoke as soon as he got in the door way of his parents bed room.

"Um baby check in the closet in the pink bin." Kamaria snapped her fingers, looking in the drawer to get her hot pink BIC lighter.

"Oh shit you right baby." Samir nodded, ignoring bam as he quickly made his way to the walk-in closet that belonged to the couple.

"What happened?" Jourie was behind kamarion trying to see what was going on. She was so confused, and the fact that it had something to do with Pierre made her feel really bad since she came there looking for her.

Samir pulled the light pink bin from the top shelf on the closet and got began looking through it. "Samaria let a devil seed in my house!" Kamaria exclaimed in the process of lighting the sage in her hand, "we gotta get rid of the negative energy in the house."

"Kamaria this is holy water." Samir held it up causing her to look back.

"That's good enough boy! Go put crosses on all the doors." She instructed him.

"Baby I think we should move, she know where we stay.
Our kids be here, she gone burn it down!" Samir fussed, and he was so serious too. "Devils like to play wit fire."

"I wish that bitch would show up here I'll break her neck again." Kamaria shifted past her son and God daughter so she could walk around their home to purify the space.

"I'm confused dad, what did she even do? I've known her for almost a year and she cool." Bam advocated for Pierre, because in his opinion she had never did anything out of the ordinary to him.

She was always nice, and cool. Plus she was basically raising her little brother so he knew she had a big heart.

"It's really not her, it's the demon that birthed her. She the one that jumped yall mommas wit five other girls."
Samir told him putting the bin back.

Bams lips parted, "you mean the one you was telling me about like a hour and a half ago?" He clarified because that was too much of a coincidence.

He had just found out about his mothers dealings with some crazy girl back in their day, just to find out his most close friend was her daughter.

"Yes bam ha! Did you make her leave?" Samir questioned him , watching his son nod afterwards.

"Hey jourie, do they got the same momma or same daddy?" Samir asked her wanting to know if genesis was a seed of Cayeton as well.

"Uhm, the same momma. They have different dads though." She explained thinking she would make it better but she really made it worse.

"All this shit make sense now. You betta stay away from that boy—and bam ion know how you dealing with that girl but keep her the fuck away from my house." He warned his son, and he meant it.

He really felt like the past would be back to haunt him , and he prayed with his dear life that somehow some way the girls mother wouldn't find out there they lived.

"Dad, her and her mom not even close. Why you think she always looking after doobie and shit?" Bam tried to come to her defense a little.

The fact that his parents already didn't like her and didn't even know her would probably put a strain on their friendship because he valued what his parents thought too much.

"I don't give a fuck? That's probably not even true. She probably lied, it's in her blood." He looked at bam as if he was crazy. "You heard what I said jourie? Keep that disease carrying boy away from you!"