JC | 018

█║▌│║▌║▌█
JUST CREEPIN'

KAMARION MONTGOMERY
SEPTEMBER 22nd; FRIDAY.

"WHAT YOU DOIN' ? Where you at?" Bam asked on the phone with his little sister. She hadn't been home all day, and it was almost nine o'clock pm.

"I'm getting some flowers for my hair stylists daughter grave. I felt really bad today when jourie and I took Kourtney to give her lunch and she was sad." Samaria explained .

"You knew her daughter?" Bam questioned instantly feeling bad and he didn't even know the woman or her daughter.

"Nah, but I've seen her on social media before. Even before she died. Her name was like miracle or something. Ion know. Anyway, I'm at the mall at the flower vending machine ." She explained. "What do you want." She looked down at her phone that displayed her brothers face.

"I thought you was with jourie. She just texted me from a number ion know asking if she could come over to talk to me. You know what that's about?" Bam asked skeptically. He hadn't responded to the message because he wasn't sure it was a good idea.

Everytime jourie wanted to talk, it was the same thing, over and over and over again. He wasn't in the mood for one of their notorious conversations because they all ended the same way.

"Okay, so what you want me to do." Samaria continued picking a beautiful bouquet of red roses, watching the machine do what it was supposed to do.

"Is it a set up? Let me know something." Bam urged her quickly, his fingers hovering over the key board trying to find a response.

"I think you should." Samaria shrugged her shoulders carelessly.

"Why though, do you know something that I don't? I need context , I'm not in the mood to have the same conversation , but ion wanna be mean and say no." Bam admitted truthfully.

"Bam, be mean?" Samaria repeated his words, it sounded like an excuse to her and she wasn't going to entertain it, nor say what he wanted to hear. "It's up to you. Do what you feel is right. I learned my lesson I'm not getting in yall shit no more no matter how hard y'all try and make me." She dismissed.

"Aight, when you gon' be home." He switched the topic eyeing the gray message.

"Give me an hour and I'm there." Samaria hung up right after and he rolled his eyes. He ran his tongue over his bottom lip, and started to type out his reply.

+1 727-810-3166

Hey, this is jourie this my new number. I know you may not want to, and that's fine but I was wondering if I could come over and talk to you about something you may be interested in? It won't take long, a few minutes at most. I just prefer to talk in person about it.

Right now?

Yeah, I'm in the area so it would save time.

Alr jourie but I'm not trynna hear the same thing

Okay, I understand. I'll be there in fifteen.

Aight.

He shook his head putting this phone down, and continued pouring water from the jug into his glass. He had just finished washing the dishes since it was his turn.

He wanted to hurry up before they piled up and he had to wash more than he wanted.

He kept thinking about what jourie would say, she seemed to always have him feeling anyway but normal. Sometimes he pissed her off, at one point he loved her more than he did himself, then there were times where he felt nothing.