JC | 001

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
JUST CREEPIN'

A'JOURIE WRIGHT
SEPTEMBER 22nd; FRIDAY

A'JOURIE SIGHED, ROLLING her eyes in the process as she removed her gold hoops from her ears. She was so sick and tired of the same thing every week.

She was actually extremely tired, but there was nothing she could do to stop the constant cycle. It was something that had to run its course.

"Girl, I don't know what the fuck you huffing and puffing for like you tired of me. I'm tired of yo stupid ass." Shanell frowned in her face, really feeling like A'jourie was playing in her face right now.

"Shanell, do you even have a reason to be stepping up to me like you are right now?" Jourie tilted her head in a mocking manner. Playing dumb was her specialty.

"Of course she fucking do, stop trynna act stupid when you know the real!" Shanells bestfriend tatianna spoke for her. "Stop fucking wit her Nigga you home wrecking ass bitch. You not even allat cute for that." Tatianna smacked her teeth.

"Bitch, not cute? Cute is for little ass girls anyways. I'm fine as fuck. And second of all, how many times do I have to tell you I don't fuck with bam?" Jourie was baffled.

"How many times I gotta tell you to stop fucking lying. You always calling his phone, and riding round in his car. You think shit don't get back to me hoe?" Shanell shot back, taking a step forward. "Don't let this pretty ass face fool you girl, you know how I get down." She frowned.

Jourie shifted all her weight on one foot. She knew Shanell was right. She was a pretty girl, and she could fight. She knew because they fought every other day at this point.

"Hold my shit Samaria." Jourie decided to stop talking and just give the girl what she wanted. She put her hand out to pass her purse to her god sister, but Samaria shook her head.

"Hell nah, I already know these hoes finna jump you. Here yaya." Samaria took Jouries things and passed them to Lanayah, her little cousin. Lanayah was her uncle kyaires daughter.

Lanayah was younger than both Samaria and A'jourie but she always found her way to hang out with them. Everyone else was either older or younger than her so she chose the older option.

Lanayah happily took their things though, almost missing the action as jourie cocked her fist back and punched Shanell dead in the middle of her face.

Shanells head flew back, and her nose throbbed but she wasted no time throwing a punch back. She was stumbling a little so she barely landed—but jourie just returned with more punches back to back.

Shanell wasn't able to keep up, and eventually she lost her balance and let jourie get the best of her.

Next to them, tatianna and Samaria were going at it as well, and she was throwing straight hayemakers. Unlike her bestfriend, tatianna couldn't fight even if her opponent was blind.

Samaria on the other hand got her skills from her parents, and they never failed her. Samaria tucked her lips in, afraid that tatianna would mess around and hit her in the mouth.

That was her weak spot.

"Hey hey hey! What's going on here!" The vivid voice was growing closer. They recognized him to be their security guard at the school.

A'jourie swore the fight was over before it even started once her body was lifted off of shanells. She kicked trying to get away from him to resume. She didn't feel as if she had done enough damage.

He leaned his large muscular body over and scooped Samaria up with his other arm. Samaria kept her grip on the girls shirt, and pulled her along with them, using her free hand the hit her in the face.