JC | 021

█║▌│║▌║▌█
JUST CREEPIN'

KAMARION MONTGOMERY
OCTOBER 14th; SATURDAY

"NO BECAUSE KENNEDI told shakari that she was staying at her friend house—but it's gon' be at momma house and everybody going." Bam spoke to his little sister in the kitchen twisting the cap to his unopened water bottle.

"Okay, but is uncle Kyaire and uncle kyree finna be there though is my question." Samaria responded sitting on the island counter top in the middle of the kitchen.

"Yes, that's why kennedi coming. Duh." He responded with an eye roll towards his sister, gaining a head jerk from her. She smacked her teeth before speaking.

"Bitch you always got a lil stink attitude. Ugly." She flicked him off using her long acrylic nail. She loved long nails, they just matched her aura and personality in her opinion. "But then I also heard uncle Saint bringing Pierre." She added.

It was bams turn to look at her stupidly. "I'm Pierre friend and even I know she ain't dumb enough to show up, and Saint ain't dumb enough to bring Pierre to our house. Momma will kick both of them out wit no remorse and dad will be right behind her ass." Bam shook his head.

He loved Pierre, she had been a good friend to him—but he would always respect his parents wishes and how they felt about something. If they didn't want Pierre at their house he couldn't do anything about it.

"Man, that lady can do no wrong in his eyes." Samaria laughed thinking of their parents. "Momma couldve did the most evil shit in the world and he still gon be by her side like it wasn't shit." She added.

"Mannnn, im telling you. I told you how dad said if momma got a secret abortion without him knowing he would leave her for a month so she could think about her actions." He recalled the conversation from a few weeks prior.

"Bro what." She laughed at her brother because that sounded like something their dad would say.

"Yes and he was so confident about it too, I was like this man." He shook his head.

"Man, if my nigga not in love wit me like that ion want it. I really feel bad for my future man because daddy showed me how a nigga supposed to treat me." She nodded picking up the glass cup, with bamboo lid—and a glass straw.

Bringing it to her lips, she sipped the orange juice inside of it , kicking her legs. Her brother nodded agreeing with her feeling the same way. He'd made mistakes in his past but after having a talk with both his mother and father he'd seen the bigger picture.

He knew how to treat a girl, and he also knew how he should've been treated as well. It was a 50/50 way street, and he knew if he was putting in more effort than his significant other then it wouldn't work between them. "So what time they said come?" She referred to their parents.

"Three," he responded easily.

"Is nanna, and G-ma coming." She referred to their grandmothers Simone and tameeka. They had to come up with different things to call them since they were bestfriends and were always with each other.

"Yep, and ms bianca too." Bam referred to his grandpas second wife. She was also bestfriends with their grandmas, plus she had a good bond with their mom and she was sahids blood grandmother. "I hope auntie Sarai pop up." Bam added.

Samaria looked at her older brother as if he had two heads. "Why the fuck would you want that?" She frowned at him, feeling confused by his choice of words.

"Cause, I'm trynna see some drama that don't include me for once. I'm tired of carrying all the weight on my back." He shook his head.

"Ha ass betta not show up. What the hell." Sahid caught the tail of the conversation coming from the back of the house.