JC | 004

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
JUST CREEPIN'

KAMARION MONTGOMERY
SEPTEMBER 30th; SATURDAY

"THIS FUCKING GIRL hate me, I swear to my life." Kamarion complained on the phone with his favorite cousin feeling hopeless.

He was standing outside of A'jouries room door that was located in his house. Today was the day of their monthly pool party, and Samaria and A'jourie were still in their rooms getting ready.

They were always fashionably late just to make sure people were already there when they arrived.

Since bam was trying to spend time with jourie he volunteered to take them, but he didn't imagine it would take them this long. He didn't know why they were trying to look so good for a pool party but he was sick at the thought.

Since him and jourie had been on odds worse than usual lately, he had a feeling that she would be trying to look for somebody new and he couldn't stomach the thought.

"Nigga what make you say that?" Sahid questioned. He had stepped out to his car to smoke a blunt while he left his younger cousins kymani, and Lanayah in charge. Kennedi was also i charge but he wasn't related to her.

He was only related to his uncle kyaires daughter, and his aunt kamaria kids. Kennedi was Kyrees daughter so they didn't share the same bloodline.

"Do you hear what she blasting?" Kamarion asked him incredulously, Turing his wide spectrum on his phone so Sahid could hear his surroundings.

"He's a nigga don't let him fool ya, they all dogs that's what they do uh." He could hear her singing along to the song by khia.

Sahid tried not to laugh at his cousin, but him being high just wasn't helping. His poor cousin was in distress. Jourie was really putting him through it, and he knew it was well deserved.

"You hear her now? Why she singing this part so fucking loud?" Bam had a permanent frown painted on his face as jourie sung along to the part instructing females to use men for what they were good for, before putting him out.

"Well she probably felt it deep in her heart. Don't she be doing that to you." Sahid stifled his laugh clowning his cousin.

Bam smacked his teeth, throwing his head back. He placed his hand on the door knob knowing he wasn't that lucky, and he was right when he twisted it and it didn't budge.

"Leave that girl alone and make sure you got yo shit together for today. We finna be here all day." Sahid reminded him.

"You staying here tonight with the rest of us?" Bam asked Sahid. After every pool party all of his cousins, siblings and jourie stayed at his house because it was the biggest. They would do it for bonding time as kamaria liked to put it, but they never complained because it was always cool.

"Duh Nigga, and tell my auntie to cook some good ass desert." He reminded bam, but bam wasn't focused on him. He was putting his ear up to jouries door trying to hear what was going on.

The music was still playing but he couldn't hear her because of the fact. "Whatever punk ass nigga, bye." Bam hung up in his face, focusing back on his task at hand.

"You are so sad." Samaria spoke from behind him after catching him in the act. What made her shake her head was that he had no shame. He didn't even acknowledge her, still trying to listen in on her.

"Jourie!" Samaria yelled loudly before she ran around her brother and down the stairs.

Bam widened his eyes backing away from her door, trying to get to his room quickly but he wasn't that lucky when her door was snatched open.