JC | 014

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
JUST CREEPIN'

KAMARION MONTGOMERY
AUGUST 17th; SATURDAY

"APPARENTLY, THESE TWO right here were having sex—maybe even more than that, now that I think about it. And agreed on A'jourie getting an abortion about a year and a half ago." She dropped a bomb on everybody , besides Sahid.

"What!" Kamaria didn't mean to outburst, but she was obviously very shocked at what she heard.

Kamaria liked to credit herself for being very smart and not letting much get passed her, but never in a million years did she think there was something going on with her two babies.

Eveything made so much sense though, and that explained a lot.

"You said a year and a half ago?" Kamaria questioned breaking the silence.

The tension was so thick that you could cut it with a knife. Jourie couldnt take her eyes off bam no matter how hard she tried, and he was the same.

He had so many thoughts running through his mind, but he was baffled the most. He didn't understand how he was brought up into this, but he had no idea that jourie was ever even pregnant in the first place.

He knew somehow though, he would still end up taking the blame.

Sahid moved his eyes back and forth between both of them trying to sink further in his seat. He knew that if his cousin found out he knew all along that it would probably be hell to pay with him.

"Yes," Kourtney nodded.

She was starting to regret how she went about things but anger was coursing through her and she made an irrational decision. Now jourie understood where she got it from.

She couldn't even fault her mother if she tried, she put her mother under the wrong impression just to save herself and ended up getting burned.

"I'm confused, when were you two like that?" Kamaria questioned noticing the looks on sahids and Samaria's faces. That alone told them that they knew.

She wondered who else knew about them, and who else had been getting kept in the dark like her as well.

Jourie knew it was over. She didn't even have it in her to lie about her and bam anymore. She had way bigger issues, so she might as well have told the truth.

"Bam how could you agree to let her do something like that?" Kourtney looked at him. Everybody knew how Kourtney felt about abortions. She believed that if it was your body it was your choice but she would never be on board with it.

She never shaded anyone that was on board, but she couldn't find it in herself to accept something like that.

"I didn't, I don't even know what your talking about." Bam frowned at his God mother.

"Bam there is no need to lie, jourie just told me." Kourtney informed him.

"I love you bestie, a lot, but to me it seems like your child is lying. Not mine. He looked just as shocked as the rest of us." Kamaria came to her sons defense because he was clearly at a lost for words.