JC | 022

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
JUST CREEPIN'

A'JOURIE WRIGHT
OCTOBER 14th; SATURDAY

JOURIE LOOKED AT herself in the mirror she had pulled down, applying her clear NK lip gel, which had to be her favorite lipgloss.

It was so shiny, thick, and it lasted a long time. She wished she could marry it at times, she loved it with her entire life.

Her and bam had talked for a little bit after he set everything straight between the two of them. It was mostly nothing, just nonsense. It was conversation at the end of the day.

They were just getting back in the habit of talking and communicating with each other without a sense of awkwardness between them anymore.

Once he got out, she combed out her straight hair that was styled in a low half up half down. Her pony tail at the top wasn't a high ponytail, it was a low one, and she looked so pretty.

Now that she had put on her lip gloss she got her phone, she pulled the keys out the hole getting out her car. Once she closed the door she hit the locks , starting towards the large two story home.

Walking inside she was instantly met with a variety of voices, noises and smells.

"Hey kennedi, hey mani." She waved at the two youngest kids. Kennedi would be sixteen in a few months so she was the very youngest.

"Hey jourie, I was starting to think you wasn't coming." Kennedi spoke standing up, wrapping her arms around the girl. "You smell so good." She complimented.

"Thank you baby, and I was sitting in my car for a lil that's what took me so long." She explained. Kennedi took a step back letting kymani hug her too.

"Hey," his face was heating up. It happened to everyone he spoke to , and he had no idea why.

"Hey mani." Jourie smiled softly.

"My G-ma was asking about you." He referred to tameeka, Samirs mother.

"Lord, what do her nosey self want." She let him go from her embrace. Kymani smiled softly with a shrug. "Imma come play the game with y'all later, let me just speak to everybody." She informed them.

"Okay." They spoke in sync.

She walked through the living room, towards the kitchen. "Yup, there she go. Looking as pretty as ever. I been asking about you girl." Tameeka interrupted bianca and Simone looking at jourie.

They knew jouries grandmother tonya—also known as Kourtneys mother before she passed away due to a stroke, some years back. So they were always like her grandmother figures.

"Thank you G-ma." Jourie smiled softly, moving her hair behind her ear, walking into her embrace.

"You welcome beautiful. You smell good too." She complimented letting her hug Simone and then Bianca. "Where you get that cute set from? That's something I would wear back in my day."

"Oh girl go to hell with that bullshit." Simone waved and jourie gasped.

"Y'all can't be cursing!" She scolded causing them to cackle at her response. "And by the way, I got this from target for cheap." She referred to her light pink two piece set that included leggings and a top that stopped just right above her naval giving a view of her dangling belly piercing.

"Ouuu, target is showing out chile." Bianca shook her head looking at jourie. "And I'm liking the new hair. I bet your momma did that." Bianca added.

"Yeah, how you knew." Jourie rested her chin on her palm, becoming engrossed in the conversation.