JC | 002

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
JUST CREEPIN'

KAMARION MONTGOMERY
SEPTEMBER 23rd; SATURDAY

A'JOURIE HISSED AT the feeling of the boy entering her in their new position, before she dropped her head forward resting her forehead on his shoulder blade.

He currently had her pinned up against his room wall with her legs folded over his forearms, mercilessly pounding into her whilst holding her up at the same time.

He had never said it out loud, but sex was one of the many factors that had him in love with the girl falling at her feet. Before he started having sex with her, he didn't even really get the hype about sex—but all that changed after their first time.

He also loved how she was willing to do anything in the bedroom. They tried all different types of positions and he helped her get comfortable with knowing what she liked during sex.

Looking at her you would've never thought she was as freaky as she was, but she had done it all.

"Fuck—its to deep." She unwrapped one of her arms from around his neck, and placed her soft palm on his chest in attempt to get him to slow down.

He ran his tongue over his bottom row of teeth, holding his groans back. They were trying not to be too loud, because his little sister and little brother were home somewhere, but she made it entirely hard.

The way she used her muscles to squeeze around his dick had him in a choke hold. "Mhm, just like dat." He let her know she was doing just what he wanted her to do.

He hoisted her up gaining a better grip, before he pounded into her harder than before. "Cream on my dick, ma." He encouraged her — wanting her to get one more orgasm before he got his.

He knew it was coming, so he showed no remorse.

Her body jerked up and down against the wall as he placed soft kisses on her collarbone, and the possessive side of him started sucking on her chest, wanting to leave his mark.

"Ouuu right there," she whined as his erection jabbed at her g-spot repeatedly, bringing tears to her eyes. "I feel it." She informed him, closing her eyes shut tight.

Her mouth fell agape when her orgasm ripped through her, and her body shook aggressively and intensely. "Fuckkk," she dragged out trying to grip something but he had on no clothes so she ended up scratching his shoulders.

It was fine with him though, because in his mind she was leaving her mark. He was so delusional over her, it wasn't even funny, but it was whatever. No one could tell him nothing about A'jourie wright.

"Ahhh shh—" he cut him self off releasing his semen into her, holding her body tightly into him so that she received everything.

He held up her for another moment, breathing heavily. They had been going at it for at least an hour now, and they were extremely tired and sweaty now.

Saturdays had to be his favorite day of the week. A'jourie stayed over every weekend, but his parents kamaria and Samir always used Saturdays to get out the house for couple time. They always went and did all type of things, so they they could have alone time and bond.

Then sundays were family day.

So basically, it was also the day he could spend with jourie doing what ever they wanted as well. It used to be better when they were together, because she actually put effort into it, but now most of the time they just fucked before she sent him on his way.

"Alright, put me the fuck down." Jourie pulled him from his thoughts. He had almost forgotten that he was still holding her body up in the air.

He carefully removed himself from out of her, and placed her down while she moved around him, snatching her clothes up. "What the fuck did I do now jourie?" He could tell she had an attitude with him.