#25

He look at her with wide eyes when she slapped her. She look at him with red eyes, he keep looking at her "d-did you just slapped me?." She keep staring in his eyes "W-What did I lack?." Her voice quiver, his heart thump loudly "y-you didn't lack anything I-I'm the on that might lack something that's why you find-" he stop at his words and gulp the lump that formed in his throat. She holds his collar "I TRUSTED YOU!!!". She shouted close to his face, "I DIDN'T BELIEVE ANYTHING WHEN THE TRUTH LIES IN FRONT OF ME I-I STILL CHOOSE TO BELIEVE YOU!!!". She shouted while her tears of pain and suffering fall.

His heart break in millions of pieces, he knows what he did can't be forgiven. He broke her trust but what about her, he also saw her pics with Jungkook but he didn't say anything. She punch his chest "I TRUSTED YOU KIM TAEHYUNG....... AHHHHHHH!!!!!". She scream in betrayal and fall on her knees. His breathe stop at her state.

"Y/N" Taehyung look back there is standing Jk and Jimin with a bouquet. They both come to congratulate you both but the scene is not what they expected, Jk look at her broken self then look at Taehyung in rage "what did you do to her?." Taehyung clench his fist at his tone "none of your business it's our personal matter." Jungkook throw the bouquet in anger "shut the f*** up and tell me" he is fuming in anger. Y/N slowly get up with her lifeless face while tears are flowing. Taehyung step closer to Jk they both are staring in each other eyes with rage "She's my wife and it's my matter." Jk scoffs "that you should think before grinding on that bitch."

Taehyung punch him hardly, Jk hold his cheek and his turns red in anger "you bastard!!!". He charge towards Taehyung to beat him but Jimin hold him "ARE YOU BOTH MAD". Jimin shouted to calm them both, Taehyung is fuming in rage "DON'T YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU WERE DOING IN MY ABSENT WITH MY WIFE BLOODY TRAITOR." Jungkook and Jimin both look at him pure shock, Jungkook gets more angry "Jimin let me go this man who*** needs a beating." Jimin also shout at Taehyung "HOW CAN YOU SAY THIS? JUNGKOOK IS LIKE YOUR BROTHER AND SHE..... SHE IS YOUR WIFE BLOODY BASTARD".

Jungkook still struggle to get out of Jimin's grip "YOU BLOODY BASTARD NOT EVERYONE IS LIKE YOU WHO SLEEPS AROUND... YOU CHEATED ON YOUR WIFE." Taehyung shout loudly in anger "I DIDN'T CHEATED."
Y/N keep looking at them with a pale face and lifeless face. Taehyung walk towards Jungkook in anger while Jimin is doing his best to keep them away from each other "YOU ALWAYS HAD EYES ON MY WIFE YOU BLOODY F******.... I NOTICED THE WAY YOU LOOK AT HER." Jungkook push Jimin away and punch him hardly on the face. Jimin immediately pull Jungkook back while he shout "SHE IS A FRIEND BUT YOUR MENTALITY IS SO LOW... WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM THE SON OF KIM."

Taehyung eyes are blood red at his words "what did you say?." He asked him in a very low dangerous tone, Jungkook smirk "you heard me, your father also sleep around." Jimin eyes widened at Jungkook words, he knows that it's just a rumour and how much this rumour effected Taehyung "J-Jungkook stop.'" He tried to stop Jungkook but Jungkook continue "why should I stop all knows that his father were having physical relationship with his secretary."

Taehyung jump on him and punch him non stop "MY. FATHER. NEVER. HAD. RELATIONSHIP. WITH. HER." He keep punching him, Jimin is trying to pull him back "T-Taehyung" she call him in a low voice but no one listens to her. Jungkook push Taehyung and get up and spit his blood, Taehyung again run to him to beat him "T-Taehyung" again no one pay attention to her. Taehyung struggle in Jimin's grip to get to Jungkook "LEAVE ME JIMIN I'LL BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF HIM.... HOW DARE HE SAY THESE THINGS ABOUT MY LATE FATHER!!!."

"T-Taehyung" no one is listening her painful voice "J-Jimin." Three of them are so involved in the fighting that no one payed attention to her. She look down and her breath stop "TAEHYUNG!!!!!!" they all stop and look at her their eyes widened in shock when she is standing in a pool of blood at her feet. Jimin and Jungkook instantly run to her as she is about to fall Jimin catch her. Taehyung keep looking at her, everything blurred around him. His breath stop when she say "my baby."

to be continued~

What do you think will happen next?
Were Taehyung and Jungkook right?
Don't forget to vote, comments and follow.