#23

Doctor smile brightly at Y/N "Mrs.Kim you are expecting... you are two weeks pregnant." Y/N eyes widened in shock so does Jimin's and Jk's but then a big smile made it's way to both the mens faces "OH MY GOD." Jimin literally jump in excitement. Jk laugh in happiness "Jimin we are to be UNCLES yeeee!!!." Doctor smile awkwardly at them when they hug each other and starts jumping in excitement "excuse me." She walks out of the room with fast steps.

They broke the hug and look at Y/N with a smile, but she still have a shock expression. Jimin step towards the bed and softly call her "Y/N." She look at him with her red eyes "J-Jimin my." She didn't able to react, Jimin nod his head while Jk also smile. Her eyes became teary and she place her trembling hand on her stomach "m-my baby... our baby."

They smile at the priceless reaction of her, Jimin chuckle "I can't believe the Taehyung who used to hold his loose pants in primary school in fear that it might fall down... that pabo is going to be a dad... damnit time flies so fast." Jk smile softly at his words they know how much Tae loves kids and having his own bundle of joy will be the bestest thing for him.

Jimin is driving the car while Y/N is beside him and Jk is at back seat. Jk look at Y/N, "Y/N you should rest well do you remember what doctor said that your body is weak and you have to take good care of yourself now don't stay empty stomach well technically your stomach is not empty." He chuckle at his own words while Jimin and Y/N shake their heads "dude it was a really bad joke" Y/N nod at Jimin's words, but then they burst into laugh while looking at Jk sulking face.

Y/N enter in her house with both the boys but soon someone engulf her in a warm hug and she immediately calm down while smelling her mother's scent. She hug her back, after few minutes they broke the hug and Mrs.Lee look at her with eyes full of concern "Y/N what happened to you? Jimin informed us... oh my god you look pale come let's sit."

They all walk towards the living room and sit there on the couches. Jimin and Jk are beside each other. Her father is at the side couch while looking at his daughter with concerned eyes. Mrs.Lee sit beside Y/N and hold her hands in her hands "now tell me what happen? Is there something wrong? Why didn't-" "mom calm down" Y/N cut off her mother's sentence with a soft smile. "There is nothing wrong, I guess some weakness."
Mr.Lee sigh "you should take good care of you." She nod at her father's words, but her mother notice the shine in her eyes and the look of desperation like waiting for someone.

She smile and caress her daughter's head "princess your eyes are shining... Is Taehyung coming back today?". Y/N look at both the boys and they smile because they know the reason, she shake her head "no... he is not coming today... I-It's." She pause and a deep blush appear on her cheeks "mom I-I... I'm pregnant." She said in one breath there is a silence for a second but soon her mother engulf her in a tight hug "oh my god Y/N... I-I'm going to be a grandma." She look at her husband who also have a big smile on his face. They all celebrated the moment but her heart is longing for that one person, whome she is missing every second.

~
After two days
Y/N is sleeping but then she feel soft kisses on her face. She groan in sleep softly, then she feels light feather kisses on her neck. She slowly open her eyes, her blurry eyes look at a figure. She immediately close her eyes then open it again and at that moment her breath caught in her throat. A big happy smile appear on her face and she immediately hug him tightly "I missed you... I missed you sooo much." She close her eyes while feeling his warmth. He smile and nuzzle his face in her neck "I missed you more love."

She boke the hug and he notice a different glow on her face, he smile and caress her cheek. She still can't beleive he came back "you give me a big surprise." He kiss her nose softly "do you like my surprise? I lied to you about the flight... I wanted to give you surprise." She again hug him while giggling "I love this surprise" he caress her hair softly "I missed you so much baby." Her heart beat increase at the word baby. She broke the hug and play with the buttons of his shirt, he look at the deep blush on her face "why my baby is blushing?".