#20

She holds his shirt in a fist tightly when she smell her (Da-hee) scent on his shirt, more stronger then last time. Her mind and body gets numb. When Tae feel her stiff muscles, he broke the hug and look at her face which looks a little pale "what happen?". He ask her with creased eyebrows.

She looks in his eyes and gives him a small smile "nothing... go and fresh up, I'll set the dinner." He nod with a smile then walk towards their bedroom. Y/N look at him walking away and her heart is beating really fast. She make a fist to control the shaking of her hands "I trust my Taehyung... he will never do something which can hurt me... y-yeah my husband won't break my trust ever" she smile and nod at her own words.

Taehyung step in the living room and look at his preety wife who is setting the table. He smile while looking at her, her hair strands that is caressing her soft cheeks. He place his hand on his chest with a smile while thinking 'damn this girl still have a very strong impact on me even after becoming my wife... I just love her a lot'. Y/N look up at him and smile "Tae come" she pull the chair for him. He sit on the chair and kiss her hand this is on the chair which makes her giggle.

Tae look at the fresh strawberries that is kept there in a plate "wow strawberries" he immediately put one in his mouth. Y/N smile while looking at him enjoying the strawberries then sit beside him, she knows how much he likes it "Jungkook came with a big box of strawberries you know his uncle has a farm of strawberries so he bought it for you" she serve rice to him.

She then take some rice for herself, "he said that he knows how much you like strawberries" she giggle while still serving the dinner "like ofcourse everyone are well aware of your love for strawberries." She look up at him while giggling but her smile fades. His face is poker but she notice his hands which his clench in fist "Tae what happen?". She ask him in a concern tone, he didn't look at her and start his dinner "nothing, I won't eat these strawberries." She frown "but why? You were just enjoying it... what happen suddenly?".

He pause and look at her with his cold eyes "I won't eat these dirty strawberries... I only eat premium food." He again continue his dinner while she look at him in disbelief "Taehyung_ssi what are you saying? these are not dirty... Infact these are healthy and fresh...you shouldn't said these things...Jungkook is your friend... he would have feel hurt if he-" He suddenly look at her with intense rage filled eyes "didn't you heard me Y/N, I. won't. eat. it." He said every word through gritted teeth, while she is too shocked to say anything.

She kept looking at him while holding her breath, he get up which makes the chair back away with the force "YOU ARE MY WIFE NOT JUNGKOOK'S LAWYER" he raise his voice and she kept looking at him. He step away but stop "I'm going to a business trip tomorrow afternoon" he said without looking back and walk away with fast steps. She just sit there with her mind numb. She look at the food that she made, again it left untouched. A tear fall from her left eye. She get up after few minutes with shaking legs and hold the plates then place the untouched food back to the container. She take a step forward but her legs are numb and shaking. She hold the chair for support and sit on it again that's when tears starts flowing from her close eyes which she was holding.

After half hour she step in the room and Taehyung is doing packing. She look at him but he didn't look up at her. She walk towards her wardrobe and take her night suit with her still trembling hands. She step in the bathroom and close the door behind her. She look at her reflection in the mirror, her eyes are lost. She touch her hair, then her clothes again a drop of tear fall from her left eye. She got ready for her husband, she pull out the hair band roughly from her hair and throw it to the counter in front of her.

She step in the shower and the warm water mix with her warm tears. After taking a long shower she step out of the bathroom and Taehyung is fast asleep. She look at his sleeping face and her heart weep, what was her fault today?

She step in the balcony and look at the moon. Soft breeze caress her partly wet hair. She close her eyes "I wish to be s-strong so that I-I can hold into my m-marriage... I r-really love my husband."

Next Morning
Y/N step in their bedroom and Taehyung is going through some file "Taehyung_ssi breakfast is ready... let's go" her voice is quite low. He didn't look at her "I don't have appetite" he said coldly. He is giving her cold shoulder, she look at him and bite her quivering lip.

Just like that time pass and he get ready for his flight. She sit at the bed and her eyes follow his every moment. He take his phone and turn but stop when Y/n is standing there with his watch. He look at her quitely and take the watch from her hand then wear it. She look at him with her longing eyes. He take his suitcase and step out of the room. Y/N follow him quitely to the living room when the doorbell ring. He open the door and Y/N heart clench while looking at Da-hee who is standing there in a tight bodcon dress which seems like backless. It reaches till her mid thigh with a revealing neck design. What makes her more hurt is her husband is smiling at her. Da-hee smile back at Tae then look at Y/N who is standing behind him "oh hii Y/N... don't miss your husband too much... I'll give your husband a very good company" she wink at her.

Her eyes then moves to Taehyung and small smirk tucked her lips when she look back at
Y/N "now your husband is mine for a week"
Y/N can't breath after hearing her words. She look at Taehyung and laugh to cover up her words as a joke to which Tae shake his head lightly while chuckling "Taehyung I'm waiting for you in the car" she pat his chest then walk away while waving to Y/N, her smirk didn't go unnoticed by her.

Tae look back from his shoulder to his wife who is still looking at the way Da-hee just walk out "bye" she flinch slightly from his cold voice and look at him. He hold the handle of his suitcase and take a step forward but stop when he feel a soft hold on his wrist. He look back and Y/N smile at him softly. She turn him around towards her, he kept looking at her smiling face but her eyes are looking empty. She hug him softly to which he hug her back after a second "Taehyung_ssi I-I didn't know my fault b-but I'm still sorry... I wish y-you get succeed in y-your work." She pause and gulp the lump that form in her throat.

He hold her waist and pull her more closer to him with close eyes, she move her face more closer to his neck. She stay in warm embrace of her love then move her lips towards his ear with close eyes. His eyebrows frown at her sudden tight hold, her hold have some desperation in it like she is holding something that is slipping from her hands. He heard her sighing shakily "wherever you are going Taehyung_ssi just remember there is someone waiting for you at home... I-I really love you" her voice quiver and his eyes shot open with thumping heart at her words.

(What do you think about Taehyung's behaviour?
Do you think Y/N's fear is right?
Do comment and don't forget to vote)