#11

Taehyung smile softly and look at Y/N who is sitting on the bed while looking down as usual a soft blush is on her cheeks. This thing makes her more adorable in his eyes, she is very pure she never ever look at other boys.
He softly hold her hand and caress back of her hand with his thumb "Y/N... I always dream about this... You as my wife... I really get you after almost losing you." His voice gets low in the end.

She look at him who is now looking down. She softly hold his big hand in her small soft ones "Taehyung_ssi... we are meant to be... Since we got engaged... It was you and it will always be you... I would have never think about anyone else other then you." He smile softly at her and kiss the back of hands.

He again look at her and she look down with a shy smile. He chuckle lightly "do you like the wealth... the status I have now?". She look in his eyes for a second "Taehyung_ssi... I get my biggest wealth... my most precious treasure." She smile softly while looking in his eyes and he forget how to breath while looking at the love in her eyes for him.

Next Day
Y/N slightly move and the sunlight hit her face. She frown with close eyes and slowly open her eyes and the first thing she see is her husband face. A big smile appear on her face, she kept looking at his sleeping face. Now she have all the right to stare at him. She smile at her own thought and look at his long lashes, his cute bread cheeks. One of his cheek is squeez because of the pillow. She giggle softly, then she notice his cute small pout. She softly run her fingers in his soft hair locks. His messy hair looks so good, he slowly move and Y/N remove her hand from his hair.

She get up slowly and walk to the bathroom. She gets fresh and wear a lite blue colour long dress. She dry her hair with a towel but didn't use dryer because it will disturb his sleep. She walk towards him carefully and smile then softly yet carefully place a kiss on his head. Then she walk out of the room straight to the kitchen.

She toast some bread and make two omlettes but she suddenly flinch when someone back hug her but then instantly calm down when she realise it's none other then her husband. She place the breakfast in the plates while he snuggle his face in her neck and sniff her scent "good morning" she wish softly with a smile. He suddenly turn her around now she is facing him.

He smile at her "good morning darling." She notice that he already take the shower. He look more handsome with wet hair. She smile and run her fingers in his hair "I have prepared the breakfast" she whispered to him. He nod without taking his eyes off her "thank you baby." He then notice the time and slightly back away "oh no I'm getting late and I don't want to get late on the first day." She nod slowly and he walk away with fast steps to their bedroom.

She look at his fading figure and place the breakfast on the dining table. She wait for him and it gets ten minutes. Then Tae gets down stairs fastly and came towards the table. He takes a big bite of toast in hurry she look at him and pass him the omelette, he takes a bite of it. Just then their door bell ring, they look at each other. She walk towards the door and open, a big smile appear on her face when she look at her parents. Her father have a big bouquet in his hand. She hug them tightly "I missed both of you."

They smile at her words and she face plam herself "oh I didn't ask you both to come in... Please come in." Mr.Lee handed her the bouquet and she smile happily. Both Mrs. and Mr.Lee enter the house. They look at the house and Y/N take them to the dinning table. Tae immediately get up but he see his in laws, he smile at them "good morning uncle and aunty." They smile at him and Mr.Lee take a step towards him "it's mom and dad now son." Tae smile and nod, Y/N told her parents to sit they sit on th chairs.

She walk towards Tae and softly said "Taehyung_ssi... mom... dad just come please stay for sometime." He look at her but shake his head "I can't Y/N." She bite her lips and he softly kiss her cheek. She again whisper to him "just for sometime." He sigh and his voice change to a little frustrated one "Y/N I have a company to look after now... I have much more important work in my hand." He walk away after saying this, she looked at him and she feel hurt from his words. Mrs. and Mr.Lee heard some of their conversation. Y/N gulp the lump that form in her throat, she again feel that he disrespect her parents. He can stay for few minutes.

to be continued~
(Guys check out my new story 'A Gift' and do comment
Did you like the story this far?)