#21

Taehyung look at the clouds from the plane window but his mind is still repeating Y/N's words and the look in her eyes which were saying something to him but he can't able to understand. Then he feel a hand on his, he immediately look at his side and Da-hee look at him up and down.

She run her thumb on his hand and he immediately pull back his hand "what are you doing?". She looked at him a little embarrass "oh t-there was something on your hand." He look at her with his deep intense eyes "I'm capable of removing all the dirt in and around me." He again look at the clouds.

At Hospital
Y/N feed Mrs.Kim vegetables soup and place the empty bowl at side. She wipe her face softly with a smile "eomma you know Taehyung_ssi is really hard working he is-" Mrs.Kim cut off her sentence "Y/N when will he come to meet me?" she ask her in a low voice. Y/N avoid looking in her curious eyes "h-he is v-very busy these days eomma b-but I will tell him t-to come and meet you... Infact I w-will tell him to c-come here from a-airport straight okay?". She playfully said it, to which Mrs.Kim grin litely and she giggle.

~
They checked in a luxurious five star hotel. Tae look at Da-hee who is talking to someone at some distance then she come towards him "Taehyung due to some delay we don't have any meeting today so you can count it as our day off." He nod "very well I'm really tired anyway." Then he walk to his room which is just beside her room, she look at him walking away with a smirk on her face.

Tae take a quick shower and toss off on the bed. Soon sleep engulf him. After few hours there is a knock on the door, his eyebrows crease in frustration "wait I'm coming." He shout and get up with still half close eyes. When he open the door Da-hee smile at him. She is wearing a long t-shirt "what happen?". He ask with his deep sleepy voice which makes her bite her lips "I was thinking let's go down to the pool area."

He shake his head "no I'm fine." She roll her eyes "oh come on Taehyung... It's our day off and how much will you sleep it's already been three hours." He ruffle his messy hair then sigh with nod "fine, just give a minute." He close the door and fresh up quickly then join her.

They step in the pool area where people are chilling some are in the pool "Taehyung let's go for swimming." She hold his hand but he pull his hand slowly from her hand, not being harsh "no I'm good." She clench her first and nod then walk towards the pool. Tae pick a glass of orange juice from the small juice counter.

He look around and spot a small family in the pool area. They have a small cute daughter who is in his father's arm. Tae smile while looking at the family "baby she is just like you... Always wants to be in my arms." He teased his wife and her eyes widened, she hit him litely on his bare chest. He laugh at her red embarassed face. Then he pick his daughter up in the air and she giggle cutely. Taehyung smile while admiring the family, he look him and his wife in them, and their cute baby.

At that moment his phone ring, he take out his phone from the pocket and his smile widened. He immediately answer Y/N's video call "hello love." She smile softly "hello... how are you?... How's work going?". She ask him in a soft voice and his heart eagerly wants to hold her in his arms "well I don't have any work today you can count it as a chill day" he smile while sipping on his juice "Y/N wait I want to show you a cute family."

He switch the camera to back side and Y/N smile while looking at the cute father-daughter duo in the swimming pool and the lady which she assume is his wife is sitting at the edge of the pool with her legs are in the water "aren't they cute?". He ask her with a smile and she nod with a soft smile "yeah they are." He softly said "I want to have a family like them... a cute baby like you." He chuckle while looking at her red cheeks. She smile softly while looking at the man who is now ticking his daughter and she is laughing but her smile fades when she look at Da-hee in the background who just pull off her t-shirt which reveals her in two piece, swimming suit.