#17

She get up while he smile at her lovingly "I'm sorry baby for morning I-" he is about to hug her but she put her hand on his chest and softly push him away. He look at her in shock while she look in his eyes "you have her scent on you."

Tae look at her in confusion "what are you saying?". She ignore his question and look directly in his eyes "where were you?". His eyebrows creased together "I was at office... Is that even a question?" this time he raise his voice a bit. She keep looking in his eyes without showing any glimpse of emotions which makes him feel anxious because she never behave like this "what is wrong with you?". She take another step closer to him without breaking the eye contact "where is your phone?".

He narrowed his eyes at her words "my phone?" he put his hand in his pocket and pull out his phone. When he look at 76 missed call from her and 12 messages 'Taehyung when will you come home?' 'Taehyung I got a call from hospital... Eomma health gets deteriorate... If you see this message then please call me' 'Tae can you come to hospital' 'why are you not picking up my calls' 'you are scaring me Taehyung' 'please reply me'

He read some messages while she kept looking at him with her red eyes, he gulp the lump that form in his throat and look back at her. Her gaze feels so heavy on him that he feels so small in front of her. He open his mouth to say something but no words come out of his mouth. He open his mouth then close it again.

They stand in front of each other for some seconds in uncomfortable silence. He finally decided to broke the silence "Y-Y/N... my phone was on silent I-." She smirk in disbelief "you didn't even look at your phone once in the whole day, didn't check on your wife for once, I don't want your time because you have it for me atleast spare some time for your mother... She needs you."

He look down at her words and guilt fill his heart. She gulp her tears "Your mother needs your time more then Mr.Choi and his daughter." Tae look up at her with frown eyebrows "Y/N I know I did wrong and I'm really extremely apologetic for it but it didn't have anything to do with them... they are part of my business."

She stare in his soul "does your business includes late night dinners too? When your wife waits for you for dinner." He kept looking at her but then shake his head "I can't beleive it... were you spying me or something?". She gulp the lump that form in her throat "did you think this low of me?" she ask him in a quiver almost inaudible voice. His eyes soften while looking at her moist eyes "I don't Y/N... but what else I think?... you tell me how do you know I had dinner with them?". It fill rage in her "I was returning from hospital and saw you in the restaurant.... I was not spying you okay?". He gets quite after hearing her words.

He hold her hand softly "Y/N... listen to me" he is about to step closer to her but she again put her palm on his chest with close eyes "please" she said in whisper "you have her scent on you." He kept looking at her with his poker face and she slowly open her red moist eyes "who are you talking about? Da-hee?". He ask her in his cold voice and she move her eyes to the couch. He scoff and shake his head in disbelief "I can't beleive this Y/n... We do business together damnit." She look in his immediately intensely "does your business includes her clinging on you?" she ask him in extreme cold voice which didn't even sounds like her.

His jaw clench at her words "do you even hearing yourself? I can't beleive you are behaving like those typical possessive wifes." His words broke her head and tears filled her eyes "I-I" her voice crack "I-I never s-said anything before T-Taehyung... You had f-friends that are g-girls they hugged you... y-you hugged them... You s-still have other female c-colleges... and y-you share h-hugs with them too." She pause to stop herself from breaking down and take a shaky breath while he kept looking at her with a poker face silently. She again look at him and take a step closer to him "beleive m-me Taehyung... s-she didn't h-have good intentions." She softly place her hand on his chest and look desperately in his eyes but he turn his face to the other side "you are just be possessive and might be jealous." She look at him in shock and he himself get shock at his words, he didn't mean to say jealous it just slip out his mouth.

He look at her and a drop of tear fall from her left eye. She bite her quivering lips. It broke his heart "Y-Y/N... I didn't m-mean to say t-that." She slowly remove her trembling hand from his chest and he look at her taking a step back while tears starts flowing from her eyes, he step forward towards her with shaking hand. But she turn immediately and run to their room.

Tae run his shaking fingers in his hair, he feel so angry and frustrated on himself. He kick the table that is kept in front of the couches.

She enters in the bedroom and slips with her back press on the close door. She press her hand on her mouth while tears kept flowing from her eyes. She is scared, she scared to loose her husband, she love him and trust him but the look she saw in that girl's eyes can't be false. Fear filled her heart, today her husband, her Taehyung, he called her jealous from a women that he met just two days back. She get up with her trembling legs and layed on the bed on her side. Now she won't say anything if her silence keep everything normal for him, if her silence will result in her successful marital life then she will do it.

She close her eyes but tears keep flowing from her eyes, this is not how she imagine their married life.

After two hours
Tae enters the room with slow steps, he look at Y/N who is now sleeping. He slowly step towards her and stand in front of her with some distance. He can clearly see dry tears stain on her face and puffy eyes. He keep looking at her face then a thought came in his mind 'didn't she trust me? Our relation is this weak? What did they lack? how can she thinks that he will think of someone else except her?' the thought of her not trusting him broke his heart but then rage filled his heart when he thinks about the way she and Jk were standing that day in the party. He clench his jaw 'you were talking about me like I didn't saw what was happening in the party' this thought came in his mind and he walk to the washroom in rage.

Next Morning
Taehyung open his eyes slowly and rub his eyes softly. His eyes move to the other side of the bed which is empty. He sit on the bed for few seconds then get up to get fresh. Today he have to go to office at afternoon.

At the living room
Y/N make breakfast but she is lost in her own thoughts. After making pancakes she place them on the dinning table. Then she heard light footsteps which she knows whose it belongs to. Taehyung step down the stairs slowly and his eyes is on her but she didn't look up at him. He step down from the last stair and walk towards the dinning table but just then their door bell ring. She look towards the door and he did the same too. Then he look at her and she look back at him at the same time which resulted in a sudden eye contact. Then again door bell ring and Tae walk towards the door, when he open it his two best friends are standing there with big smiles "good morning Tae" they wish him and a slight smile appear on his face too.

He get aside a little "come in guys" they enter the house and look at the house in amusement. Y/N smile after looking at them and Tae notice her smile. He close the door without saying anything. Jimin look at her and smile "Y/N I must say your house is really pretty and big" she smile lightly and look around too "big, pretty but extremely lonely." Jk eyebrows frown "why lonely Taehyung is there." He glance at his friend who is standing behind them quitely. She glance at her husband and just nod lightly "come have breakfast." They nod with soft smiles and get to the table, Tae join just after them. Three of them starts their breakfast and Jk moan at the taste "wow it's so taste" Jimin nod too immediately "yeah it's really delicious Y/N." She smile at them "thanks" her eyes move to her husband who silently eating his breakfast.

She get up "Jimin do you want something to drink"?. He look up from his plate and think for a second "yeah a black coffee will be good." She smile and nod at his words, he smile back that reach till his eyes. She then look at Jk and he open his mouth to say what he wants to drink but she beats him "I know you want banana milk." He look at her with wide eyes in shock and Jimin chuckle at his reaction. Soon a smile broke on his face too and said in disbelief "wow" she giggle at his reaction. But a pair of eyes look at her intensely and he clench his fist under the table. Her eyes moves again to her husband who is looking at her intensely before she open her mouth, again door bell ring.

to be continued~
(Who do you think is right in this part Taehyung or Y/N?
Do Comment)