#22

Y/N p.o.v

I clicked on the pics and my breath stop. T-This... n-no... no it can't be true. My Tae can't do this. But what is this? How? My blood turns cold my mind gets numb. I heard faint voice of Jimin. He is cursing Taehyung and someone is caressing my shoulder in a comforting way, Jungkook I guess. But nothing can calm the ache of my heart. I don't believe this pic, I know my husband. I have seen those emotions in his deep oceanic eyes.
End of p.o.v

Flashback to their wedding night

Y/N is sitting on the bed shyly, Tae is sitting in front of her closely. He smile while looking at her cheeks which is covered with a crimson colour blush. He carefully hold her soft hand in his, he can feel the slight tremble of her hand. He look up from her hand to her face with a smile "you know Y/N you were the first and will the last girl of my life." She lift her long beautiful lashes at his words and a shy smile made its way to her face.

He caress her hand softly "I remembered the day I first saw you... that memory always stay fresh in my mind." She smile and shake her head lightly "is that so? then what was I wearing at that time-" she didn't able to complete her words when he look in her eyes "a floral black dress with small white flowers on it, you pair it with white shoes and your hair were half up in a ponytail, you had a brown watch in your left hand and some moon shaped bracelet in the right one."

She look at him with her mouth slight open in shock "y-you... how?". She didn't able to form words, he chuckle in his deep voice at her shock face. He lift his hand and softly caress her cheek with the back of it "how can I forgot the girl who made my heart flutter for the first time." She look down shyly with a deep blush. His smile widened and he put his finger under her chin to lift her head. She look in his deep eyes, "do you know the thing that makes me fall for you more?". She bite her lips and shake her head litely. He move his face closer to her ear, her heart beat raise from his cologne and the closeness. He whisper in her ear with his deep voice "your shy nature."

He back away and she smile shyly again "what if you find someone more beautiful then me?". Her smile fades while looking at his serious face, he hold both of her hands in his hands softly. He look down at their hands for moment then look up directly in her doe like eyes "there will be no one except you in my life ever, you are the most beautiful girl for me in this whole universe" she look at the intensity in his eyes and her heart beats rapidly. He takes a shaky breath "I love you a lot... more then you can ever imagine... more then anyone can ever imagine and no girl ever... ever be as beautiful as you for me... for me you were my number one, you are and you always will be."

She breath out shakily and bite her quivering lips, he kiss her knuckles softly then again look in her eyes with his red moist eyes "you are the answer of my every silent prayers... you" he take a long breath to calm his cracking voice "you are the gift of my patience... you are the most precious for me that I can't thank enough for... you are my everything Kim Y/N." A drop of tear fall from her eye. He immediately wipe it and smile through his teary eyes. That moment she knows, he is her's completely.

The raw emotions she saw in his eyes, the tears that confess his love for her. The unspoken words that Kim Taehyung belongs to his wife, his Kim Y/N. He smile and move his face towards her, she close her eyes slowly when he place his warm lips on her forehead as a promise that he will always fulfill.

End of flashback

Jimin run his fingers in his hair in frustration "has he lost his mind he-" his sentence is cut off by Y/N. She look at them with red teary eyes and a small hopeful smile on her face "I trust him... I trust my husband... My Taehyung."

Jimin and Jungkook look at each other silently but then Jimin sigh softly "look Y/N I-I'm not provoking you against Tae... he is my brother, my bestest friend but sometime we have to look at the truth that lays infront of our eyes." She shake her head litely "Jimin you didn't saw the emotions, the love that I saw in his eyes... his words of affection... the way he described his love for me... how can I ignore those tears that confessed his love and loyalty... h-how can I forget all those things and just trust t-these pics? h-how can I?" her voice trail off in the end and she close her eyes while tears keep shedding from her eyes.
Both of them look at her and Jk eyes gets moist too, they witness the power of love and trust.