#8

Tae look at Mr.Choi who is already looking at him eagerly, he gulp the fear and anxious feeling "uncle Choi I-." He remember how his mother is suffering because she didn't able to get proper treatment, how he have to face humiliation everyday, how Y/N have to work because he is not enough to fulfill all the duty of the house and lots of more things which he face everyday.

He look down at the papers and pick it with his cold hands, he go through the papers and as Mr.Choi said all the things he told him are mention in the papers. Tae after going through the papers thoroughly keep it down and look at Mr.Choi "uncle Choi I accept this deal." Mr.Choi smile happily "I knew it my boy... I expected this good decision from you."

Tae smile slightly but he still feel uneasy somewhere in his heart, then both Mr.Choi and Tae sign the papers. They get up and Mr.Choi hug Tae "welcome to my company." Tae slightly hug him back "thank you uncle Choi." They broke the hug and Tae look at him "uncle I will work really hard with dedication you won't disappointed." Mr.Choi nod "I know son and meet him he is Luca."

Mr.Choi point at the boy who came with Tae. Tae look at the boy who is standing there quitely but he have some dark aura around him. He is tall and have big biceps, he have piercing too on his eyebrow and ears. Tae look at him and it's not like he didn't see any man with piercing infact Jk also have piercing but he look good in it but this boy gives some kind of strange vibe.

Tae get out of his thoughts when Mr.Choi call his name "Taehyung?". He look at him "yes." Mr.Choi again point at that boy "I was saying he is Luca and he is going to be your secretary okay?". Tae nod his head "okay...uncle please don't mind but I have to go now."

Mr.Choi nod immediately "yeah yeah ofcourse but wait are you going to take that cab again." Tae look at him and nod his head "yes... Why is there any problem?". Mr.Choi chuckle and sign one of his man who immediately give him some keys. Mr.Choi place it on Tae's palm "here is your sports car keys and yeah now don't do that cab driver job okay? Now you are the C.E.O of a big company."

Tae look at the car keys and it's like something change in him. His eyes shine, he always love sports car. He look at Mr.Choi "thank you so much for this car uncle." Mr.Choi shake his head "my boy this is just a beginning... get use to these things now this is your life." Tae smile happily and look at the keys again "but uncle what about my cab?". Mr.Choi just shake his head "ah don't worry one of my man will return it to the guy who it belongs to just give them the adress." Tae nod with a smile "yeah okay thank you uncle also when should I join the company?".

Mr.Choi again walk and sit on the couch "you can join from day after tomorrow but Taehyung then the company needs you and your time... I hope you are aware about this." Tae nod his head "I understand and uncle Choi you are invited to my marriage."
Mr.Choi nod at his words "we'll congratulations when is your marriage?". Tae turn to leave but then stop and look back at him "it will be tomorrow" he smirk slightly and walk out.

At Y/N house
Y/N is sitting on the couch anxiously and keep checking her phone. Mr.Lee notice that "what happen Y/N why are you being so anxious?". She look at her father nervously and shake her head slightly "nothing dad it's just that I'm feeling uneasy and Tae is also not answering my calls or replying to messages." Mr.Lee sigh "don't worry he must be busy... he have started earning now." She nod her head slowly but still not satisfy, just then their doorbell ring. Y/N look at her father then get up and open the door "Taehyung?". She get shock "where were you? I was calling you? I even messaged you?." But he is just smiling happily, she look at him in confusion "why are you smiling? I'm asking you something."

He enters the house and she look at him in confusion then close the door. Mr.Lee look at him "oh Taehyung come sit." Tae sit across him and maybe no one can notice it but Y/N notice a change in his behaviour, he looks happy and somewhat confident too. Mrs.Lee also came out of kitchen "oh Taehyung son how are you?". Tae smile at her "I'm good aunty." He then look at Y/N who is standing beside her mom, as much as Y/N tried not to but a blush made its way to her cheeks. Tae smile at her red cheeks then look at Mr.Lee "Mr.Lee I want to marry your daughter." Mr.Lee frown at his words then look at his wife and daughter who also have the same expression. He looks at Tae and chuckle slightly "ofcourse son... You are going to marry her-" "tomorrow" Tae cut his sentence and all three of them look at Tae in shock.

Mr.Lee shake his head "are you out of your mind? How can you marry her tomorrow huh? We didn't do any preparation or anything". Tae lean back on the couch "well... Leave it to me... And it will kind of private wedding and then we will give a grand reception what say Y/N?". She look at him in pure shock "n-no Taehyung_ssi... What a-are you saying?... we don't h-have that much budget neither you have." Tae chuckle slightly "who said I don't have budget." She look at him in confusion "what do you mean?". He sit straight and then tell them all the things that happened at Mr.Choi house.

Mr.Lee look at him in shock "Taehyung are you mad? You don't know about these business things... What if that man only trapping you... No one gives their whole business to some strager." Tae look at him and his eyes have some rage "I'm not stranger to him... He is appa's friend." Mr.Lee rub his temples at his words and Tae sigh "Mr.Lee I have read the papers myself... I'm not a kid who can sign on any papers... My father was also a business man and I know how it works.... Before I want to focus on my financial life... I just want to get settle in my private life." He look at Mr.Lee sincerely "I want to marry your daughter because I want to start my new life chapter with my life partner... I want her by my side always.... I want to see her face as the first thing when I came back from work." He look at Y/N while saying those words and her heart fill with a warm feeling.

He again look at Mr.Lee but this time nervously "Mr.Lee will you give me your most precious person to cherish for my whole life.... Will you give me the owner to make Lee Y/N... Mrs.Kim Y/N."

to be continued~
(Do comment)